Billericay - Owner Glenn Tamplin becomes Manager

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Don't read it then. Mute the thread or something.

HELVETICVS and editor like this.
  2. pitchfork

pitchfork Well-Known Member

I would be interested if something was actually going to happen! Whilst I have enjoyed watching the Tamplin circus and baiting their fans who appear on this forum the subject matter has become rather dull! I shall duly ignore this thread! I shall return when Glenda is back, front of stage!!!

3. HELVETICVS

HELVETICVS ILLE QVI PVLSAT SVM

The subject matter will never become dull.
    You will have hurt the feelings of The Vainy One by belittling his majesty.

If you have become inured to the entertainment value, that is a separate matter.

Presumably, given the liberal sprinkling of exclamation marks, it takes a lot to float your boat. Especially if you're running around constantly exclaiming.

Radical-Cliff and gnar182 like this.
  4. pitchfork

You are driving me to use exclamations! (There you go another one). Can you state what is your intended outcomes of all your wordy and lengthy posts. Surely for someone who has devoted the time you have you must have a endgame?

5. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

I thought you'd ignored this thread? ;)

HELVETICVS and gnar182 like this.
  6. HELVETICVS

HELVETICVS ILLE QVI PVLSAT SVM

This is the best source for information on the subject on t'internet.
    There are a number of Journalists watching this thread - have you not noted a change in the media's coverage of the subject?

In respect of 'motivation' - I have covered that in detail, supra.
    As to "endgame", the great Robert Nesta said it better than I possibly can :

7. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

So the crowds went down because Tamplin stepped down, not because their form went to shit:

8. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

We're coming for you, we're coming for you, Oh Billericay we're coming for you...

Buffalo Bill likes this.
  9. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Don't include me in that. All you do by singing shit like that is make them feel self important and build up a fake rivalry in their eyes.
    They are a club I feel pity for, for their genuine 300 or so hardcore long-term fans.

10. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Before the Tamplin circus moved into town, I had some nice trips to Billericay. One time I spent most of the game chatting an old couple who had been supporting them for years. The last time was when we beat them 3-1 and I encountered a load of jeering oafs. Don't like the club one bit now given that they've become the Face Of Tamplin.

11. pitchfork

0F7ABBED-BCFD-4526-816A-78C07FCD4409.jpeg Our friend Mr Baker has been amusing himself again!

Mark Baker likes this.
  12. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

13. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

I had a run in with him over that post and told him I could not wait to see him run round Dulwich with his micro penis hanging out then one of his mates complained to the club that I was body shaming him.

Mark Baker, gnar182, Nivag and 4 others like this.
  14. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Mark Baker and gnar182 like this.
  15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I hope you were banned from Champion Hill for a few weeks :)

Fingers likes this.
  16. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Hates Meadow Residential

Nice to see Harry Wheeler got the Bostik Premier manager of the season award for doing his job inspite of Tamplin trying to sabotage things. Shame it didn' go to someone like Gary McCann who managed with a fraction of the budget.

pompeydunc likes this.
  17. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Hates Meadow Residential

Can't see a thanks to Nick Wheeler message on their website or Twitter. He has just signed for Woking.

pompeydunc likes this.
  18. goandroam

goandroam Active Member

He was mentioned in the list of players not retained a while back on twitter -

19. DonkeyAssessor

DonkeyAssessor Well-Known Member

Should that be amusing, abusing, or both at the same time ?

20. editor

editor Taffus Maximus