1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billericay - Owner Glenn Tamplin becomes Manager

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Mar 2, 2017.

1. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

That could only be bettered by the club/Glenn issuing a statement of denial:

And then being shown to have confirmed it was true in a now deleted tweet:

Top work all round Glenn!

Lazy Llama and Fingers like this.
  2. DonkeyAssessor

DonkeyAssessor Well-Known Member

If someone is really lucky they will get brought off at half time. and to think we used to only get an orange in my playing days.

3. DonkeyAssessor

Happy New Year folks, and may Ricay's cup runs continue with a need for a few replays too.

4. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

The Rodney Marsh classic.

5. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I was quoting the phrase, which I thought was quite beautiful...the fact it was about your mother to me was immaterial. I certainly wasn't try to use her sad passing to score points, it was the phrase you used that stuck in the mind, not why or when you used it.
    It wasn't posted to cause offence, it was posted to suggest double standards. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I one hundred per cent posted it in good faith, to make a point, not to upset regarding the death of your mother, apologies, as that's the way you interpreted it, that wasn't my intent.

pinknblue likes this.
  6. Tonbridge vs Billericay is off today. Fixture build up continues...

7. Aldaniti

Aldaniti Member

8. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

It is winter, so perhaps he can expect a delivery of snow shortly.

3010 and B.I.G like this.
  9. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

So 'only' 1,570 at home for today's home draw. Tamplin's hopes of monster crowds paying for his wild spending must fast be evaporating. Good.

10. Aldaniti

Aldaniti Member

editor likes this.
  11. sealion

sealion Conscientious selector

It must be true then :rolleyes: A close source said,,,,,:D

12. DonkeyAssessor

perhaps jamie's bird wasn't too keen on the idea of Glenn holding his dick and literally taking the piss out of him and his team

Nivag likes this.
  13. YTC

YTC Human Man

they 100% get paid in cash though...

14. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I assume he only gets paid in cash too.

DonkeyAssessor and YTC like this.
  15. DonkeyAssessor

Albeit a couple of games in hand in some cases. but who knows how hmrc fare ?

16. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Hates Meadow Residential

The Non League Paper has the story. Inferring that his players might take drugs? The FA are not happy as they like to do the testing themselves. What a moral hero. "Never sold a gram of gear".

17. Aldaniti

Aldaniti Member

To the word that claim is most probably true. But what about a kg or two?

Nivag likes this.
  18. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

It's the "I'll hold your cock when you piss" part that I find worrying. Is that an acceptable thing for any employer to say to his or her employees??

editor likes this.
  19. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it is in the Catholic Church :)

20. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

“Jamie’s bird” :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

pompeydunc and Lucy Fur like this.
  21. Aldaniti

Aldaniti Member

Manager, my arse. Attendance 1081 and he wasn't one of them, he's in Mauritius. Totally committed, yeah right. Wonder if they sing his song when he is not there to bellow at them?

editor likes this.
  22. DonkeyAssessor

da li mnogi ovde govore srpski hrvati?

That was NOT a phrase or term I would normally have used, but whilst responding to a previous quoted refence A WEEK AGO !!!!

Jamie O'Hara clashes with millionaire Billericay Town boss in row over fiancée Elizabeth-Jayne Tierney

I just failed to think of any acceptably derogatory or appropriately polite way to describe the subject female.

Can you ?

Can I make it clear that I am not suggesting here that there was any hint of a “ Ménage a trois ou cinquante dix huit “ in the report , but must say I find it remarkably generous of Glenn to have given her a wad of two grand to use as a sanitary pad.

23. DonkeyAssessor

Appropriate praise to Glenn and Ricay on their FA Trophy progress, and flying the flag for our league .

He may have thrown a bit of money at it, but you still have to win the games.

24. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

They're not really flying a flag for our league though because they don't represent anything other than themselves. No one has the money and resources that they have, so I doubt if any clubs at our level can find much in common with them.

Pavel, Noss, Aldaniti and 3 others like this.
  25. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

JackPittBrooke and Lucy Fur like this.
  26. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

JackPittBrooke and editor like this.
  27. pitchfork

pitchfork Well-Known Member

Another postponement for Glenda! He must have a load waste under that pitch!!

28. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I would suggest it's merely compacted clay...

29. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Oh my good gawd.

27164145_544066559281159_8418827008395188164_o.jpg

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  30. DonkeyAssessor

But did they manage to defrost the pitch this time, before the referee's inspection ?