1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bill£rica¥ 1 - 3 Dulwich Hamlet, Tues 6th March 7.45pm

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by toby kempton, Dec 26, 2017.

1. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Fantastic result. Beautiful stuff :D
  2. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

A big fuck-off to Meadow too.
    passenger, G Man, Voley and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

Right, thats tamplin dealt with,n now meadows residential, were coming for you, were coming for you, meadows residential, were coming for you!
    Tricky Skills and crocustim like this.
  4. Brixton Hatter

Brixton Hatter Home is south London mate

fantastica result, well done all, glad I didn't go because I would probably be arrested or dead or something ;)
  5. Brixton Hatter

Brixton Hatter Home is south London mate

Boom boom boom!
    Let me hear you say:
    "Trademark infringement"
    Tricky Skills and Lucy Fur like this.
  6. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

oh you lucky lucky people who made the trek
    so proud of team and fans
    just so proud
    pompeydunc likes this.
  7. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

That was utterly magnificent.

Can we borrow their half time dance playlist because our boys came out on the front foot.
    Abanico likes this.
  8. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

It meant a lot[​IMG][​IMG]
    pompeydunc likes this.
  9. AveryDave

AveryDave Well-Known Member

Seeing mention on Facebook that Reise didn’t have to go to hospital, which is obviously excellent news.

And also on Stevenage’s Twitter that Dipo’s joined on contract, not a loan.
    Bugpowder Dust likes this.
  10. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Bloody excellent result considering how awful that pitch is!!
    3 well taken goals and man of the match to the DSC_4998.JPG DSC_4999.JPG DSC_5002.JPG keeper, kept the team in the game while they camped out in Dulwich's box.
    Lucy Fur likes this.
  11. Bugpowder Dust

Bugpowder Dust Well-Known Member

Just back, what a performance. First half hard going but new keeper shrugged off the early goal and played a blinder.

Dipo back with his aggressive goal attacking style was just what we needed. Nyren so cool on the break, twice, to seal the win.

Horrible moment when Reise got smashed into the ground as he was set to score, all moved fast and he took a massive hit. Hope he is ok. 17 minutes added time was something else.

Billericay may have got ahead of themselves, the off field set up is conference standard (buying a ticket before you enter the ground etc) but the fans I spoke to were decent, the bar service was efficient and the covered terracing makes for a good atmosphere.

The pitch really is shocking, and really not conducive to quality passing football.

All in all a top night for the huge travelling support and everyone around the country now backing the Hamlet to beat the developers and win the league.
  12. goandroam

goandroam Member

Hope the Reise Allassani injury isn't as serious as it looked and he makes a speedy recovery.
    PartisanDulwich likes this.
  13. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Tonight was not about Meadow. They hardly got a mention. It was a night for 300+ of us to beat the league leaders. And we did. 3-1. Glorious night. Tomorrow we will be back to taking down shit spanners Meadow.
    PartisanDulwich and Lucy Fur like this.
  14. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

It says on Twitter there was a bit of flare up between the players? Apparently Nick Wheeler was in the middle of it - anyone know what happened?

Absolutely love that we were banging on their walls at full time. They'd have had trouble hearing R Kelly over that racket...
  15. The Flying Pig

The Flying Pig Well-Known Member

What a game, what a result and that third goal wow!
  16. The Flying Pig

The Flying Pig Well-Known Member

17. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

Really wish i had gone now watching that
    All the goals were great wasn't they
    That header for the 1st was top notch and the 3rd Prem level composure
    The Pitch !!!!! wtf, come on Glenn boy sort that out
    Look at the players heads of Ricay after the second and 3rd goals, something def not right at that club
    The lone goal of theres looked a little scrapy, seems it went under the keepers body
    Great scenes as well, actually looked more like a 3rd tier game in the football league
    well done all who went
    Think with all thats going on at this time the players deserve great credit for that performance
    Maybe this will bring everyone together
    Great great support
    Lets hang in there, chin up one and all
  18. Pthorne

Pthorne Member

Haven't enjoyed a match as much as last night for a long, long time. The feeling of pure ecstasy when the 3rd goal went in was something else. Seeing the joy on so many fans faces was great to see.

Thought Dulwich got a bit of a battering in the first half and Billericay looked dangerous from numerous free kicks and corners into the box. New keeper had a really good game and helped keep Dulwich in it. The goal before HT enabled Dulwich to play on the break more, Nyren and Dipo looked threatening whenever balls were played into the channels. Nyren did so well for Dipo's 2nd goal and his goal.

So nice to see the bond between players and fans at the end too.
    Abanico likes this.
  19. NPDHFC

Nice to have some actual football as a distraction!
  20. bringbackelmo

bringbackelmo Well-Known Member

Quite emotional watching the #scenes after that third goal, lovely stuff
  21. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Interesting to watch the Billericay goal go in. Half the fans seem barely bothered. One bloke just keeps on eating his pasty!
    Nivag likes this.
  22. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

23. billbond

This has got a lot of comments and likes on Millwalls site
    I sent a Email to the club and a few replys
    This got a number of "likes" sent via main site
    This was in response to some saying How about fisher, and many saying the ground is to small for DH fans

"I am sure there a few non league grounds that would be more appropriate for an alternative location for their home matches but the PR for Millwall could be good if we offered to help out. Just showing how clubs should be working together with local authorities for the benefit of local clubs and not merely serving the interests of property speculators is a familiar message. Us helping them would make us look good and could help our cause."
  24. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

I noticed that too. And some people think a lot of our supporters look disinterested during matches!

Millwall would be the best location for proximity and transport links, i.e. retaining most of our home support. As long as that benefit wasn't offset by cost of hire.
  25. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

Thoughts from our friend Mark Baker on the match:
  26. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

"They're not a good team"... "they're nothing."

But we still beat you 3-1 at home. You fucking prat.
    planetgeli likes this.
  27. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Honestly, fan TV is so wank.
    clog, Pink Panther and editor like this.
  28. tp mark

tp mark Active Member

Well done DHFC con south here you come from a wealdstone fc fan
    Pink Panther, editor and EDC like this.
  29. billbond

Bloody hell bitter or what
    That was awful, what a bad loser
    Thats what i normally like about Non Lge fans they are not normally so reactionary and aggresive unlike some of the professional clubs fans
    Maybe expect that from a kid but come on
    How dare the keeper save the ball, Footballs 90 minutes mate not 45
    Passing the ball a little longer and quicker when the other team have pushed up how dare they
    I thought all the goals were good the second and the 3rd were very good
    Top of the League and they are "shit"
    He has done him and his club no favors with this appearance
    Will Dulwich be doing this fans view i wonder in the future
    And lets be honest how much route one could their goal have been, irony lost on him
    Pink Panther and editor like this.
  30. billbond

whats that fam