Big Dancefloor Tunes of 2019

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by toblerone3, Apr 9, 2019.

1. toblerone3

toblerone3 Grrrrr

As a follow on from ska invita's wonderful 'Big Dancefloor Tunes of 2018 Big Dancefloor Tunes of 2018

I actually went out and bought no less than 33 tunes from one thread alone.

Dancefloor 2018.JPG

Does anybody have any early contenders for big dancefloor tunes of 2019? I find it difficult to find new tunes myself although (I will have a try) and its a shame that we have to wait until the end of the year to discover the good stuff.

Attached Files:

ska invita likes this.
  2. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

Mainly hunting older tunes at the moment, but from 2019 the biggest bits ive got so far are

Paul Trouble Anderson, John Redmond - Happy Day (Classic Dub Mix) - Paul Trouble tribute release - i find it very moving when you consider the lyrics about going to heaven being the happiest of days - this version happily cuts out all the jesus lyrics :) - wicked groove - RIP

Martin Alix - Just Talkin' - tasty simple chunky heavy filtered (french) house thing - pure dancefloor - edging on commercial but i think just the right side of that

Favourite dnb cut so far - just rolling nicely

Supine, Sprocket. and toblerone3 like this.
  3. Spandex

Spandex Well-Known Member

A couple of '92 style tunes:

Chris Moss Acid - Myrmidon

Sounds a bit Future Sound of London

DJ Absolutely Shit - A Night At Shellys Laserdome

This came out on vinyl a couple of years ago, but just got a digital release. Hardcore U know the score!

nogojones and ska invita like this.
  4. Mattym

Mattym Well-Known Member

The whole EP is great though!

nogojones likes this.
  5. Mattym

Mattym Well-Known Member

ska invita likes this.
  6. braindancer

braindancer not for long

For me it's all about 808AB - awesomeness!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  7. Mattym

Mattym Well-Known Member

Yes- I can never decide between them.

8. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

i love any tune with a scaffold pipe hit sound, or close enough - grabbing that :thumbs: sure that comes alive played loud

Ive got a couple of new favs
    coming up bubbling techy thing....just builds and ebbs really nicely this tune...no point skipping to the drop, just needs to play out - definite time and a place for this tune- needs something stronge mixing out of it

And this is on Simma Black label - I really like about 5% of what this label puts out - upfront bass heavy chunky house - often feels a bit too commercial but once in a while really hits the spot
    dead simple this tune but its all about the subbass on a system

nogojones likes this.