1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid Sterling Devere - they're a bunch of spamming feckknobs

Discussion in 'benefits and housing' started by Robert_diago, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Robert_diago

Robert_diago Banned Banned

Hi everyone,

I recently booked a room with sterling devere and they had this offer running for free three months travel in london. When I first saw this post on facebook I thought it is just to fool and grab attention. But after contacting them I found out it was true. Share it with your friends if they are in need. My room is close to the station and in zone 2 which makes it very easy to travel to my work in central london.

2. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

Sterling Devere can suck my cock.
    A380 likes this.
  3. 19sixtysix

19sixtysix Life as viewed from a Gay Gorbals Garret

4. dessiato

dessiato Maholo e ke akua no kei la

Unlike this post which really is just to grab attention and to try to fool everybody
    andysays and alcopop like this.
  5. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

Just to fool and grab attention, you say. Now who would try to do that...

ETA as dessiato just pointed out
    dessiato likes this.
  6. ricbake

ricbake working out how

Luis Zandonadi
    13th February 2018
    Avoid these housing agency. They are unprofessional and exploitative. TOLGA will try to intimidate you to pay abusive fees for their services, threatening to damage your credit score if you don't pay. Thanks to a Poplar Law Firm I was able to get walk away from this exploitative contract. Everything was "Solved" but I can only recommend that you avoid. (The 5 star reviews are from their own staff. They think they can foll you.)

Third Party Review - this review has not been verified by GetAgent.

Sterling De Vere (@SterlingVereBAD) | Twitter
  7. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Sterling Devere, property management and letting agents. :facepalm:
    Pickman's model likes this.
  8. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

"TERRIBLE!!!" - Sterling De Vere London branch review by ERIKA G | raterAgent
  9. ricbake

ricbake working out how

How on earth can someone adding a legitimate percentage to a private rental contract manage to finance this

Agency boss rewards top sales manager with Maserati

Estate Agent Today-25 Aug 2015
    A director of London agency Sterling De Vere has rewarded one of the firm's top sales managers with a Maserati worth £90,000. Mujib Ali was presented with the Maserati Ghibli 2015 after picking up five allAgents People Awards including Best Overall Staff Member in the UK and Best Male Staff Member in .
    keybored and maomao like this.
  10. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Literally over the moon

its a company car, he hasn't got it, he just drives it.
    Pickman's model and Spymaster like this.
  11. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Somewhere under the raincloud

Because letting agents have that genius trick of not actually providing a service and then charging both parties for it. Every penny they bring in is profit, apart from the 10% tithe due to Satan of course.
    kebabking and A380 like this.
  12. souljacker

souljacker and this is fresh

There is also the question of, what constitutes a legitimate percentage. I suspect Urbans idea of legitimate and Sterling de Vere's vary considerably.
    SpookyFrank and Spymaster like this.
  13. not-bono-ever

where do these companies get their fucking terrible terrible names from ?
  14. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

It's classy innit???? :D
  15. not-bono-ever

Always some weak reference to harry potter, clarss and old money. I have never been randomly called up by an investment advisor from Catford and Penge associates

have you seen how many shitty compaines have Aston in their name and have nothing to do with that slightly grimy part of Birmingham ?
    kebabking, UrbaneFox and Spymaster like this.