1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atos Medicals - Questions, Answers and Support

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Zabo, Jan 12, 2012.

1. crossthebreeze

crossthebreeze Well-Known Member

Great news!
  2. Libertad

Libertad Sweetie

Fair shout! Well battled both of you.
    HoratioCuthbert likes this.
  3. fishfinger

fishfinger تپلی

4. equationgirl

equationgirl Respect my existence or expect my resistance

Congratulations Bakunin and toggle love to you both, such brilliant news x x :)
  5. Jon-of-arc

Jon-of-arc Trigger warning - BANG!

Edit -Ignore. 13 year old nephew got my phone.
  6. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Sorry, haven't been around much. No, they can't take Toggle's support as meaning you require no support. Toggle's support cannot be guaranteed, therefore to use it as a reason to deny you DLA/PIP is illogical.
  7. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Congratulations! :)
    equationgirl likes this.
  8. WouldBe

WouldBe non smoking

Still not had any help with my upper tier PIP tribunal. :(

Anyone got any ideas? It needs to be submitted by 1st March. :eek:
  9. WouldBe

WouldBe non smoking

Finally got some advice from the local county council. Apparently my 11 page critique of the tribunal is way more than adequate as a submission to the upper tribunal. Just need to reprint it, copy other documents, fill in form and get it posted. :)
  10. iona

iona toxic clown

Anyone who's been through the ESA medical bollocks recently - how long did you wait for an assessment date after sending the Capability for Work form back?

It's been seven months now and I've heard nothing :hmm: Support worker phoned to rearrange a "work coach" appointment and they couldn't even understand why I'd been asked to come in now; I was only put in the WRAG until August 2017 at my last assessment...
  11. WouldBe

WouldBe non smoking

Got a letter from the upper tribunal today saying they are requesting my file. Does that mean the upper tribunal will be having a look at my case?
  12. equationgirl

equationgirl Respect my existence or expect my resistance

I would think so, but I am no expert.
    WouldBe likes this.