1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arsenal FC Season 2017/18 - FA Cup Holders - The Road To Europa League Glory

Discussion in 'football' started by nuffsaid, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Predictions for today #afc fans?

Pickman's model likes this.
  2. Streathamite

Streathamite ideological dogmatist

Decent performance.
    Not a lot of style, but shit loads of character and battle hunger - and that's been their big failing, over the past couple of years

3. nuffsaid

nuffsaid But this goes up to 11

A nice brace from Lacazette, but they didn't dominate the game, and WBA could easily have had a pen. A nervy win, hope it builds confidence.

Where's Cazorla?

4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

Badgers and nuffsaid like this.
  5. Streathamite

We really need Santi back.
    Decent win against WBA, but we were really shaky for much of the first half.
    Yes, they should have had a penalty, but we should have had two, and Dawson should have been off.
    I really do have a lot of sympathy for refs when it comes to playing advantage. It's just one of those calls that you can never, ever get right. You'll always be crucified

6. nuffsaid

nuffsaid But this goes up to 11

Badgers likes this.
  7. MrSki

MrSki Who am I to say you're wrong

[​IMG]

Badgers likes this.
  8. Streathamite

Scrappy, nothing much game in Belgrade. Weirdest team selection I have seen in a long, long time. Plus, sadly, with every game he gets, Theo seems nowadays to justify Wenger's lack of faith in him.
    On the plus side, Jack looks like he's on his way back to his best, magical goal from the most admirable squad player we have and 3 points away are good enough reasons to celebrate.
    No wonder this lot so often get thumped by top sides though

nuffsaid and MrSki like this.