Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Arsenal 2019/20

MrSki

Who am I to say you're wrong
After watching MOTD things can only get better or it will be a relegation fight. Worst position in the league at Xmas since I was a nipper.

Let's hope there is a bounce with his appointment that didn't happen with Freddie.

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
After watching MOTD things can only get better or it will be a relegation fight. Worst position in the league at Xmas since I was a nipper.

Let's hope there is a bounce with his appointment that didn't happen with Freddie.
Going to be a tough first few games. If the results go against him there is a chance they will be nearing the bottom. Bournemouth are not far behind and will be tough to beat away.

MrSki

Who am I to say you're wrong
Going to be a tough first few games. If the results go against him there is a chance they will be nearing the bottom. Bournemouth are not far behind and will be tough to beat away.
Agreed but there is quality in the squad & good on Freddie for playing three teenagers yesterday. If (& as always it is a big IF) the squad can start playing as a team whoever is in the starting eleven then there is hope for the future. This season is looking like a right off but can be used to build for going forward.
I am that pissed off with everything else in life at the moment that I haven't the enthusiasm to care too much either way. Still I am sure Corbyn & Starmer feel similar.

Pickman's model

every man and every woman is a star
This is going to be one of those seasons that sorts out the whiny glory-hunters from supporters who stick with the club through thick and thin

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Joking aside it is a bit daft to start blaming Arteta for not turning this around in 180 mins. The modern game lacks patience but that would be ridiculous.

A lot of work to do with the structure, squad and in training yet.

Pickman's model

every man and every woman is a star
Joking aside it is a bit daft to start blaming Arteta for not turning this around in 180 mins. The modern game lacks patience but that would be ridiculous.

Let's see how the team does after the January transfer window but as far as I'm concerned this is the season that never was

dialectician

The Main Enemy is at home.

Limited resources innit. makeshift lb and makeshift RB. saw some positive signs despite the loss yesterday, even in the first 20 of second half there was some solid defending. But Mustafi's time at Arsenal is up really.