1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April Fixtures 2017 (Playoff Picture)

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by B.I.G, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Let's not forget that Leiston themselves can still finish as high as fourth, which would happen if they and ourselves both win (with W&F getting bumped down to 6th) or if our game is a draw and Leiston win we'll be at home to W&F in the semi while Enfield get bumped out with Leiston in 5th.

2. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

To put it another way, the only potential playoff permutations for the Hamlet that CANNOT happen are a home semi with either Bognor Regis Town or Havant and a Thursday night awayday at Leiston (Phew!). Everything else is still on the cards barring another skeleton in the closet throwing a spinner in the works as in 2015

Pink Panther and editor like this.
  3. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

To be honest...I really don't give a fuck who we get as long as we are in the play-offs!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Bearing in mind our three play-off final defeats and semi-final defeat were all away from hoe (i.e. against sides that finished above us) I'd like to secure 3rd place and a home semi-final, with possibility of a home final too. And also to give the maximum possible number of our own fans a chance to see the games. I don't see the point in doing it the hard way in front of a large home crowd of part-timers at someone else's ground if we can help it. I don't actually care which team(s) we face.

Bugpowder Dust and dcdulwich like this.