1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April Fixtures 2017 (Playoff Picture)

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by B.I.G, Mar 29, 2017.

1. the 12th man

the 12th man Well-Known Member

A massive point as teams around us have to play each other on Saturday!

AndyF and B.I.G like this.
  2. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

So, after tonight, for the first time this season, we can, officially, not be Champions, nor can we finish second.
    I think the Kargbo equaliser might prove important though. Rather thankful the chance fell to him.
    Slightly worried we have too many games against teams fighting for their lives or fighting for the playoffs. But this team has character. Keep the faith!

AndyF and B.I.G like this.
  3. AndyF

AndyF DHFC Beer Aficionado

No it becomes our problem. I'll have a chat with you tomorrow fella.

4. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

You can, but what do you suggest...delay kick-off if people turn up late? That would only encourage people to turn up late... a viscous circle.

As for 'all-ticket' at home, if we get a home draw...well last night was our biggest midweek of the season, and STILL under a thousand...

5. AndyF

Do what we did v Macclesfield. Cap online ticket sales at 1500, open gates and bar by 5pm and encourage people to get there early. Job done.

6. YTC

YTC Human Man

So... not all ticket then! And exactly what I suggested before! Either way, lets GET to the playoffs first!

7. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

8. Dulwich Mishi

Ah, was this was the chat would have been, if we'd had one, as you said you would... ;)

Any decision taken will be decided once we know if we are even in the play-offs, OR at home!

Thank you for your suggestions though, perhaps I should do the same every five minutes on here, regarding the bar...

AndyF likes this.
  9. AndyF

I welcome your suggestions. All about making the match day experience better.

Good to see you last night. Ross is a lovely fella. Did you get a copy of the book?

10. Dulwich Mishi

Of course, it came with the £10 admission.

AndyF likes this.
  11. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

12. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Respect to statto B.I.G

13. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

No one copies and pastes in the same kind of way :thumbs:

Enfield or Tonbridge to finish 5th gambling girls.

14. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Our goal difference is much better than the chasing pack, might help but hopefully it wont come to that!

15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

AndyF likes this.
  16. Silkman72

Silkman72 Well-Known Member

Your ticket arrangements for our game worked perfectly well , I paid on the gate instead of having an extra couple in the Cherry Tree tbh they needed a crèche that day !! .Enjoyed the extra couple in your bar

AndyF, Pink Panther and YTC like this.
  17. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

18. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

19. the 12th man

Excellent! With the win today we are guaranteed a place off place unless someone fancies turning over a goal difference deficit of 21 goals!
    Just need to press on and assure 3rd place!

AndyF, Jamie Wyatt and B.I.G like this.
  20. AndyF

Win tomorrow. Job done. I have a gift for you the 12th man

21. the 12th man

I am intrigued! I shall see you tmrw AndyF

AndyF likes this.
  22. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

Should we finish 3rd and guarantee a home semi then looking at the potential opponents then only Enfield Town would really mean considering making the game all ticket with a slight nod to Tonbridge Angels . Don't forget playoffs are played under Cup tie conditions with the gate divvied up between the clubs and the League and season tickets are not valid for the match. Making a game all ticket also means the opposition are entitled to a set number of tickets, can't recall exactly how many

23. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

A decision was made that semi final would not be all ticket. We have not yet passed 1000 on a midweek night so see no reason we'd reach 3000. Online tickets would be available but all else will be walk up sales as per Macclesfield game.

24. ftg6

ftg6 Member

Anyone idea which date would be picked if it we were to pick up the necessary points? If I remember rightly last season's semi was the Thursday after the season ended. East Thurrock was the bank holiday Monday after(?)

25. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

We don't pick. Ryman league set and its the 27th.

Jamie Wyatt likes this.
  26. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

27. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

28. the 12th man

29. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

That wouod be good times but far too risky to hope for.

30. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

Interesting permutation: if the game at Wingate ends in scoring draw (e.g. 1-1) and Enfield Town beat Leiston by two goals, scoring one more than the Hamlet (2-0 in the case of a 1-1 draw etc) then both teams would have identical GD & identical goals scored and conceded but Enfield Town would finish ahead of us having won one game more. Makes Victory all the more vital on Saturday

AndyF and editor like this.