Anything good happening 10 November weekend

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by Cloo, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Cloo

Cloo Surfeit of lampreys

So, I hit the big 3-0 on 12 November - looking for something good, with wide appeal, I can make my celebrations at, but just about everything that might fit the bill is a monthly, and they all seem to happen on every weekend of the month except the second one!

The Urban calendar seems empty (damn, a Clerkenwell Offline would have been perfect)! If anyone can think of anything (ideally less than £6 or so on the door) ideas appreciated. :)

2. Julie

Julie Dance little lady...

My birthday on the 11th.

:p

3. butterfly child

butterfly child Well-Known Member

Geri's birthday!

4. Cloo

Cloo Surfeit of lampreys

It's a popular weekend for birthdays, that one. Think I may have found something for the Sunday.

5. DeadManWalking

DeadManWalking Well-Known Member

Generator is on is Bristol

6. Cloo

Cloo Surfeit of lampreys

Bumping my own thread then! It's my 41st soon and I'd swore off my choir's first concert of the year on 10th to go to a naughty fetish party organised by friends and now it's cancelled. Don't seem to be any other kinky goings on, but I do fancy going somewhere I can dress up and dance, or even just fucking dance but I'm old, I have no idea what's going on etc. Would quite like something burlesquey-cabaret-y but googling just brings up lots of sanitised expensive sit-down-meal bog standard stuff rather than a club with some of that on the side. Any suggestions? (In London!)

Argonia and editor like this.
  7. rutabowa

rutabowa YUPPIES OUT

I went to drag cabaret at the Victoria in walthamstow for my 40th and it was awesome. Not exactly a dress up place ... definitely not sanitised tho. Quite insanitary in fact. It's evety Saturday afaik

Cloo likes this.