Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anyone subscribe to The Athletic?

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!

From my understanding this is a big sports media company in the US and they work with a subscription model (no adverts or crap) which cost from £4.99 to £9.99 per month. There are loads of offers out there for £2.99 a month and there is a month free trial.

I am not a fan of paywall journalism but they have most the decent footy journalists on their books now. Also I pay for Netflix so why is this any different? Just my snobbishness and hatred of UK media as a whole :D I try to avoid Sky and BBC which has most of the UK content sadly.

Is it worth it?

imposs1904

Thread Killa'

From my understanding this is a big sports media company in the US and they work with a subscription model (no adverts or crap) which cost from £4.99 to £9.99 per month. There are loads of offers out there for £2.99 a month and there is a month free trial.

I am not a fan of paywall journalism but they have most the decent footy journalists on their books now. Also I pay for Netflix so why is this any different? Just my snobbishness and hatred of UK media as a whole :D I try to avoid Sky and BBC which has most of the UK content sadly.

Is it worth it?
If you do subscribe, any chance of cutting and pasting this article into the Celtic forum?

The making of 'Magic Odsonne' - Celtic's best striker since...

Maggot

The Cake of Liberty
If you do subscribe, any chance of cutting and pasting this article into the Celtic forum?

The making of 'Magic Odsonne' - Celtic's best striker since...
Also can you copy this article to the palace thread?

I'll send you 50p. You'll soon make your money back at this rate.