1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti Fracking Protector Camps

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Jeremiah18.17, Dec 22, 2016.

1. taffboy gwyrdd

taffboy gwyrdd Embrace the confusion!

The challenges of bridge building between traditional left/anarchist/green campaigners and the more conspiracy-schooled is not going to go away. Personally I think much of it would be surmountable but for stubborn-ness on both sides. The roots of such stubborness are kind of curious. If either camp knew so much about what to do and how to do it then we wouldn't where we are.

2. Magnus McGinty

Magnus McGinty For Ethical Capitalism

Worker led revolutions are a thing though, they've happened before and can happen again. Truthers have no such road map leaving them to cling to the fringes of both ends of the spectrum.

3. Jeremiah18.17

Jeremiah18.17 Well-Known Member

4. Jeremiah18.17

5. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Not at home to Mr Sensible

Anyone know of an overtly anti-conspiraloon network for organising against fracking? Everywhere I go there's Ian R Crane and his minions spreading rancid goat shit all over everything.

6. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

Frack Off aren't a bunch of conspiraloons.

SpookyFrank likes this.
  7. Mr.Bishie

Mr.Bishie Well-Known Member

GMB union press release 20.03.17 calls for crackdown on fracking activists:

Netpol response: Police and fracking companies – STILL in each other’s pockets
    As a GMB workplace Rep, I'm absolutely fuckin' appalled by this, seething! Yet again, a GMB Gen Sec riding rough shod with big business. Radio silence on twitter as of yet. Can I urge any GMB (or other union members) to tweet, email... Police violence against climate activists is well documented, yet my union wants to propel this fucking violence.

Fuck you Tim Roache! :mad:

8. Jeremiah18.17

Yes, GMB members really need to get a grip on the public image of their union, now also apparently a major player in trying to prevent any change in Labour Party leadership election arrangements to try and prevent any left wing successor to Corbyn....

9. Mr.Bishie

Mr.Bishie Well-Known Member

Members getting a grip? Yep, around the throat of their Gen Sec!

Jeremiah18.17 likes this.
  10. Jeremiah18.17

Reclaim The Power preparing for a fortnight of action against fracking industry supply chain from 27 March to 10 April: Break the Chain: Stop Fracking

Mr.Bishie and Libertad like this.
  11. Jeremiah18.17