1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti fascist call outs, activities etc

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by raknor, May 22, 2015.

1. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

I thought it might be useful to have a dedicated thread for call outs etc as despite the fractures within the far right, it feels like every weekend there are small groups of fash organising somewhere!

As I have meet a few of you lovely urbanites at various anti fascist activities over the past few years I think there is an audience for this type of thread (apologies if its been done before, I did try a search and nothing came up) as a central point to share upcoming actions.

So to kick off here is one for tomorrow

http://antifascistnetwork.org/2015/05/18/against-neo-nazi-terror-this-sat-23rd-in-central-london/

[​IMG]

Fingers, SpookyFrank, ddraig and 2 others like this.
  2. albionism

albionism A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.

For Sydney-siders
    11205090_885996321458685_8646894080216686733_n.jpg

raknor likes this.
  3. malatesta32

malatesta32 Not Serb. No, Really!

good idea Raknor! there was a thing in colchester yesterday with the EDL hijacking the rigby memorial for themselves despite the family repeatedly saying they want nothing to do with them. i think about 50 antifascists turned up which may have been perceived as against memorials, rigby etc. the far right are spreading themselves thinly which means spreading us thinly and they have not gone away. antifascist response has dwindled though some stalwarts are out every weekend which is most admirable.

raknor, Pickman's model and albionism like this.
  4. malatesta32

yorkshire EDL demo in halifax today on child grooming issue. the yorkshire RO is gail speight who has been accused of robbing cash off collections and this has created further rifts with pro- and anti-gail groups so it will be interesting as to who shows up. some of speight's mates are being done for the MfE fight outside that pub in brighton.

5. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

waxoyl and malatesta32 like this.
  6. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

7. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

waxoyl and Pickman's model like this.
  8. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

waxoyl, Nigel and crossthebreeze like this.
  9. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

Just a heads up - Pulled this off the Pie & Mash Facebook. They are basically a bunch of no mark muppets but they are obviously reading this forum.

"*** is the idiot who does the MALATESTA blog . A pathetic attempt to scare us but when he posts on the URBAN 75 blog he gets a regular slating from another lefty going by the name of BUTCHERS APRON who also thinks our *** is a twat. He denies this and tries to tell people that butchers apron is himself. In that case then *** should seek medical help , arguing with yourself is very strange to say the least. Oh *** don't you just love us."

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    malatesta32 likes this.
  10. malatesta32

what tangled webs we weave eh? poo and mash are a no mark facebook group who have no idea of their own insignificance.

11. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

I removed the names involved here.

frogwoman and malatesta32 like this.
  12. malatesta32

it dont matter they're all bogus apart from the fact i live in edinburgh and butcher's apron is actually joey owens.

Pickman's model and TopCat like this.
  13. TopCat

TopCat Gone away, no forwarding address

Pie and mash are idiots. They called a row with Clapton Ffs and did not show. Internet coke hard flaccid 18 months pregnant balding grasses.

14. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

They did show up at Southend Manor vs Clapton and it did not work out too well for them. Apparently a few of them turned up at Southend United and were stood round wondering where all the lefties were.

15. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

Pickman's model and malatesta32 like this.
  16. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  17. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  18. malatesta32

good stuff, thanks for the heeds up!

Pickman's model and raknor like this.
  19. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

20. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You should write a book about this

21. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

22. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

23. JTG

JTG Angry about not being able to be an astronaut.

Joe Anderson just posted this on Twitter:

24. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

that was posted in the Mirror article along with the 'rules' on what the na dicks are meant to wear

raknor likes this.
  25. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

by the end of proceedings i understand handcuffs de rigeur for the master race

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    tufty79 and raknor like this.
  26. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Untitled.gif
    they're fucking illiterate :mad:

27. two sheds

two sheds not as daft as i look

Looks a bit suspect, though. A wind-up I'd have thought.

28. raknor

raknor Well-Known Member

They are denying anything to do with it, blaming "the reds" for trying to stir up trouble.

Although the reaction to this from other fash, has been far from supportive, so they would have to take that stance even if they did produce it!

29. treelover

treelover Well-Known Member

Casually Red likes this.
  30. disco_dave_2000

disco_dave_2000 la la lapland

News about Liverpool yesterday reaches Berlin ...

raknor and tony.c like this.