1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answers to Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Kevin Rye, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Roger D

Roger D Well-Known Member

Deleted - double posting.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  2. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

Nice of you to start this thread Kevin Rye, any chance of finishing it. Or is leaving things hanging in line with Meadows policy?

3. WillClunas

WillClunas Well-Known Member

Fresh update from the #KevWatch team: he won't be at the game tonight

Pickman's model likes this.
  4. bringbackelmo

bringbackelmo Well-Known Member

Well that is interesting.

5. Kevin Rye

Kevin Rye New Member

Thanks Lucy. No, there was no intention. As I said in my original post, 'I might not be able to respond immediately, but I'll try and get them as soon as I can.' I also replied to another fan similarly yesterday. Keep an eye here for further answers. Thanks.

6. Roger D

Roger D Well-Known Member

I think we understand and appreciate that Kevin. However the question Bill Azzi has had to repeat on this thread is fast approaching a week old and hasn't even been acknowledged never mind answered.

7. pinknblue

pinknblue Active Member

Hi Kevin,

Referring to the above unanswered question I'd like to ask why the company accounts for the last 4 years show that our net liabilities have grown massively during a time when our crowds and income have hugely increased. In 2013: net liablities = 108,795. 2014, 134,533. 2015: 296,167. 2016: 442,751. So specifically:

1/ How can our net liabilities have grown between 2013/2014 when Hadley' s reported they'd written off all our debt in Feb 2014?
    2/ Did Hadley's lie about writing off our debts? Have they merely loaned us the money?
    3/ How can our debts have continued to rise when our crowds and income have grown exponentially during the last 4 years?
    4/ When are we going to see a proper breakdown of figures so we can see exactly what the company income is and what all the money is being spent on?

Thanks.

8. pinknblue

pinknblue Active Member

Oh, and by the way, I think the Dulwich committee are bloody amazing for achieving so much working under the current constraints. I had no idea you guys had so little information! Please keep going guys; we're all behind you!

Kerriesfriend, editor, YTC and 8 others like this.
  9. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

Probably wasting my time, but sod it.

2017-11-15_230654.jpg

So, Kevin Rye , you know as well as we do that Meadow Residential and Peter Bennison (as the controlling hand behind MR and the original Hadley agreement which MR took on) have been controlling DHFC's income for three years.

So you, Kevin Rye , as Meadow Residential's representative here, must understand that Meadow Residential and Peter Bennison, who are paying you, have a great deal of responsibility for DHFC's "unstable finances".

It's more than a week since the club committee, who have been working hard for the club on a voluntary basis, asked for clarification on the outgoings which Meadow Residential - who pay you money - control. And none has been forthcoming.

So, Kevin Rye - when will you, Meadow Residential and Peter Bennison give some clarification on the "unstable finances" that the people who pay you money have some responsibility for?

Then the amazing volunteers who keep DHFC going because they love this club can know what they need to do, and you can cash your cheque from Meadow Residential and go back to your consultancy with AFC Wimbledon. Cheers.

10. pitchfork

pitchfork Well-Known Member

Bit quiet Kev, have Meadows stopped your payments? You can come and join us instead!

blueheaven and Fingers like this.
  11. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they'll go quiet on here after all the press coverage they have had.
    Much easier to deflect and avoid any awkward questions by only releasing press statements.

Pink Panther likes this.
  12. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Avaricious capitalist gangsters.

Lucy Fur likes this.
  13. NPDHFC

NPDHFC NAC-ITM

What has happened to the structured dialogue?

14. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

I didn't know how many friends I had who watched BBC London News in an evening but lost count of the amount of texts I had saying 'I have seen you on TV mate'. Plus we have had the Guardian piece today, a bit about Tuesday night on the league website and a rolling report on Sky news for a good bit of the day. Let's keep the pressure on.

Lucy Fur, Pink Panther and AndyF like this.
  15. DonkeyAssessor

DonkeyAssessor Well-Known Member

With or without the bull, that must be turning into some epic journey by now.

16. Fingers

I have met Kevin. Seemed a decent guy. I think he has just got himself into a Sean Spicer type predicament and I am hoping he has fucked them off, he going back to what he is good at - which is standing up for non league footy - and will join us for a pint on the terraces soon.

clog likes this.
  17. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

Structured silence.

Lyham likes this.
  18. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Going back to what he is good at? In terms of what he did...I think his credibility in that department is lost, over the way he is coming across, based on his work for Meadows.

Lucy Fur likes this.
  19. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Won't be joining me for a pint or anything else. I consider the publication of the club's wage bill, his continued blaming Gavin for taking a salary he was offered so that he was tied in to the development and the comments he has made about meetings I have allegedly been in, have stepped way over the line. His assertion that all comments were passed through Meadow cuts no ice as he published them on his personal Twitter for the world to see. He will look even more foolish when this is all over. Better have been a good pay cheque because as Mishi says his credibility is a bit shot.

20. DonkeyAssessor

72 hours now from hereford in cattle class conditions on first great western. The poor bastard.

darryl likes this.
  21. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

*taps watch*

darryl, Pink Panther and Lucy Fur like this.
  22. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

23. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

editor - any chance we can change the title of this thread to 'Very Few Answers to Questions thread'? The current title is genuinely misleading.

Pink Panther, YTC, dcdulwich and 3 others like this.
  24. YTC

YTC Human Man

Q: Will Kevin ever answer a question that matters?
    A: No

jnrknight likes this.
  25. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

Is he even still involved? Maybe Meadow have binned him off?:hmm:

26. YTC

YTC Human Man

Cereal Liar.

27. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

" Kevin Rye was last seen: Tuesday at 1:41 PM"

*taps watch*

28. Fingers

The train i got from Moscow to Beijing was a shorter journey.

29. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

30. DonkeyAssessor

Mongolia clearly more accessible than Monmouthshire.

Fingers likes this.