All Points East - TEN DAY festival in Victoria Park, Hackney, from May 25 to June 3

Discussion in 'festivals' started by editor, Dec 4, 2017.

1. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

That's a big festival for a public park, even if some of it is free

Read more: Coachella organisers to run new festival All Points East in London | Metro News

2. craigxcraig

craigxcraig Prefers 'cxc'

Ten days? Stuff living around there, itll be a nightmare.

3. scifisam

scifisam feck! arse! girls! drink!

Well, it's good that some of it is free I guess though to be fair we're not exactly short of food stalls round here, even in Vicky Park itself, actually, since it has a farmers' market every Sunday with loads of hot food stalls so I'm sceptical about how much the free part of it will actually add, unless the comedy is free too.

Weirdly they haven't highlighted that one of the acts is Bjork! I might actually go.

Shame to lose access to most of a park during the first warm half term of the year though. Hope they're paying a lot for the use of it.

4. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

Mate of mine went to Coachella and said it was utter shit.

5. mx wcfc

mx wcfc Well-Known Member

6. Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge Monkey Boy

Because he's just come off the back of a sell out UK Arena Tour playing to 10 - 12k people a night. Patti doesn't sell that amount of tickets...