1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All in this together....evidently!

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by articul8, Jul 19, 2012.

1. grit

grit an ugly force for good

You are just too nice for your own good tbh.

2. pissflaps

pissflaps i've got a headache in my pants...

laughable alpha male posturing. i bet that fool in the sunnies pays prostitutes to pretend to be his mother/wet nurse/matron.

Chemical needs likes this.
  3. xenon

xenon What door?

4. xenon

xenon What door?

5. nastybobby

nastybobby Well-Known Member

That one sitting side on looks suspiciously like he's attempting to hide a hard on. Closest he's been to a woman since matron rubbed Savlon on his arse
    after he fell in some nettles, age 7.

equationgirl likes this.
  6. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

Nah these men have all the women they want.

nastybobby likes this.
  7. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

We all feel the fear, Edie. Job insecurity has been a reality since the 1980s, not just for wunches of bankers, but for Mr and Mrs Ordinary too. We manage, so can they if they've got any bottle at all. So their lifestyle takes a knock. They should be grateful it's only their lifestyle taking a knock.

equationgirl likes this.
  8. ViolentPanda

Robert Heinlein reckoned that'd be either the first or second business to start on a space habitat (he thought that it was a toss-up between prostitution or some kind of banking).

9. ViolentPanda

Probably hires three at a time, one for each role.

Probably only shags the one in the "mother" role though. :D

10. ViolentPanda

But they'll always have that niggling little voice in the back of their mind asking "was it me she was attracted to, or my huge pile of wedge?".

11. Nylock

Nylock I hate 'these days'...

Sorry edie but:

[​IMG]

Some blog about how hard they have it in the city is not going to persuade me that investment bankers are nothing more than a bunch of avaricious cunts tbh

...Although i do agree that the guy in the aviators looks like a MASSIVE cunt :D

DaveCinzano, Greebo and nino_savatte like this.