Accelerationism

Discussion in 'theory, philosophy & history' started by ska invita, Nov 15, 2015.

1. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

84851605-A90B-4A47-8702-19636559ECC6.jpeg

Outsideness is Nick Land and obviously this is childish and stupid. And yet...

Mordi, killer b, CNT36 and 2 others like this.
  3. coling

coling New Member

Am from the wirral. north of london. a commoner. not an educated man in the sense of the word. words. big fucking words dont register with people like me. besides. they are only falling on deaf ears anyway. but i get it...you have to use diplomacy with em. and violence don't cut the mustard. so al make a deal with ya...you ever need someone to give someone else a fucking hard slap. then call me. day and night. apart from that. I can't help with them big words. but what you are doing is right. these cunts just want money and power and fuck the world. they step on anyone to get to that dough. what a bunch of shitbags hey. tweedy ass mother fluffers. driving around in their big ass cars and making the billion pound deals over the phone. driving past starving homeless people and not even given em a quid to get a warm meal. greedy heartless and evil to say the least. lets hope they all die soon enough so we can rebuild this damaged world. shape it how it should have been.

4. Proper Tidy

Proper Tidy Arsed

Whereabouts in wirral?