1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9/11 Attacks - anniversary thread

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by A380, Sep 11, 2016.

1. 2hats

2hats ☢️

Well, this has outed some loons.
    Sorry, going to have to rein in your delusional bullshit.

The NIST report has been peer reviewed and methodology corroborated several times by numerous academics in the field both inside and outside the US, and by professional bodies. Some of those independent academics even testified to such under oath when the insurers of WTC7 wanted to see if there was anyone else they could pin the blame on.

Someone has already done the hard work so I don't have to waste any more time on your wibblings.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    MrSpikey, Almor, kebabking and 10 others like this.
  2. existentialist

existentialist ...and the horse you rode in on.

Oof.

[​IMG]

kebabking, NoXion and Pickman's model like this.
  3. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

My favourite one of these was the guy demanding to know why there was no rubble left at the site, based on photos also showing the surrounding area.:D:facepalm:

Small...far away...

editor and Pickman's model like this.
  4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

[​IMG]

agricola likes this.
  5. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Only if all factors are equal. A couple of corroded I-beams on the same floor and same side of the building would succumb to gravity before other non-corroded beams, which would influence the direction of collapse. Concrete blowing out because it's on the side of the building that takes the most rainfall on it is another factor, as is concrete spalling, which generally exposes rebar to the elements. Even with controlled demolitions, sometimes they go wrong because the model used didn't account for a single influencing factor like weather damage.

A380, cupid_stunt and Pickman's model like this.
  6. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Fucking invisible bastards!!! Coming over here and stealing our demolition jobs!!! :mad:

Almor, A380, spikey_r and 4 others like this.
  7. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Here's all the peer reviewed information by actual experts you could wish for. Please read these statements before uttering another word or posting up another idiotic video or photo created by some loon or another.

*Thanks to 2hats for the link

kebabking, A380, Nylock and 3 others like this.
  8. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Oh and a bit more:

A380 and Pickman's model like this.
  9. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt ... and my name's not chuck.

That's squirrelp well & truly gang-banged.

NoXion, spitfire and Pickman's model like this.
  10. binka

binka !!!!!!!!!

I appreciate these things can make a significant difference in a controlled demolition but if 50,000 tons falls on an I-beam then it's going to give way straight down regardless of condition.

Nylock and NoXion like this.
  11. spitfire

spitfire scouting party

Yet it won't make an iota of difference to his beliefs.

12. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I'm sure there'll be some amateur YouTube clip full of bonkers claims coming up soon which will simply destroy all those peer reviewed studies and analysis.

A380, Nylock, spikey_r and 2 others like this.
  13. The Octagon

The Octagon Stop......Hammertime

I appreciate everyone going to the trouble of accurately refuting this bullshit, and perhaps it's worthwhile in the hope that people reading the thread understand more about the investigation (including myself), but the posters you're arguing with won't ever accept the reality.

Their whole identity is built around it, they're the 'woke' few, far above everyone else in their understanding, the outsider fighting against a vast conspiracy, convinced that governments could organise a disaster on their own terms and have literally no one involved leak the truth, when all evidence of politics and leaks show that it's impossible.

To accept the reality would kill what makes them special, so they carry on, slandering innocent victims and harassing their grieving families.

Just fuck them off, the OP has already stated they'd rather the thread was locked than poisoned with this shit, what's the point?

kebabking, keybored, A380 and 6 others like this.
  14. cyril_smear

cyril_smear Well-Known Member

Is it the 9th of November already? Fucksake I forgot the young uns birthday again.

kebabking, A380 and Pickman's model like this.
  15. squirrelp

squirrelp Well-Known Member

I'm calling bullcrap on this, which is a copy of a post by benthamitemetric on another board.

The NIST WTC7 paper is entitled "Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster (NIST NCSTAR 1A)" and the lead author is Richard G. Gann
    It is published by NIST themselves, here

The paper referenced by benthamitemetric, published in the Journal of Structural Engineering is entitled "Analysis of Structural Response of WTC 7 to Fire and Sequential Failures Leading to Collapse". The lead author is from NIST, but is different.

These are not the same paper.
    Nor is the second a peer-review of the first.

16. beesonthewhatnow

beesonthewhatnow going deaf for a living

Fuck off.

17. Pickman's model

:facepalm:

A380 likes this.
  18. squirrelp

squirrelp Well-Known Member

Here is the NIST response to a FOIA request for the data:

Fraud Exposed in NIST WTC 7 Reports - Part 1

I repeat that NIST are proven as liars on this thread with their breathtaking claim that no witnesses reported explosions at the WTC.

19. Pickman's model

Oh dear. You've just moved the goalposts somewhat, my lovely. Not just wtc7 but the whole complex.

editor, A380, spikey_r and 1 other person like this.
  20. existentialist

Keep repeating it, because it is what you have to do to maintain this belief of yours. As is the idea that every refutation is an indication of how true it must be, and thus how much effort TPTB must put into suppressing it. It shines out like a lighthouse out here, but you can't see it.

And your habit of, every time your cite is pwned, immediately going off on the offensive on a different tack is sadly consistent, not just with your own history, but with that of pretty much all the CTer types we've seen here. That'd be ringing warning bells for me, but hey - perhaps it's like your own little 9/11 shibboleth, a token of membership of an exclusive (and elite) group. The ones in the know. *taps nose, nods pityingly at the non-believers*. What could possibly be wrong with that?

ETA: (I won't waste another post on this thread talking about CTers, so I'll add this here)

What's sad about this is that, in so many respects, these CTers are decent people otherwise. The late lamented Jazzz was said to be a talented pianist, and a really nice bloke. Others, including the current representative of the tendency, ahem, I have seen writing kind, supportive posts elsewhere. And yet, when they enter this conspiracy world, those base emotions are transmuted into some sort of patronising, snarling, passive-aggressive type of the sort you'd cross the road to avoid IRL.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Almor, kebabking, phillm and 6 others like this.
  21. beesonthewhatnow

beesonthewhatnow going deaf for a living

Fuck off.

22. existentialist

Yeah, that too.

kebabking, cupid_stunt and spitfire like this.
  23. 2hats

2hats ☢️

Am well aware. Now a new academic year is in the offing perhaps they'll take advantage to brush up on their reading and comprehension skills then move on to try to attempt a course in critical thinking?

cupid_stunt and NoXion like this.
  24. phillm

phillm Trolling through Life (TM)

Jazz you have really let yourself go - stay off the drugs and go back to the piano AND STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET.:)

cupid_stunt and existentialist like this.
  25. Mumbles274

Mumbles274 running from law and the press and the parents

The CIA start all conspiracy theories. Fact!

A380 likes this.
  26. Mumbles274

Mumbles274 running from law and the press and the parents

Conspiraloon Internet Army

27. steveo87

steveo87 Procrastinating for....a while

Paul Mersin is the last person I expected to see on here!
    Anyway, the problem with the whole 'Truther' movement is that, regardless of who or what happened to the twin towers, the real issue, the real crime was that those in power used as an excuse to enter two illegal wars that will have a marked effect on the world over the next century.

In other words, planes or mysterious explosives, it allowed some cunt to fuck up for everyone else, and get rich doing it.

(I'm aware that this has probably been said more eloquently than me, it's just my input)

ViolentPanda, Almor and cupid_stunt like this.
  28. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt ... and my name's not chuck.

29. T & P

T & P |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Anyway, what about alll those alien domes on the Moon?

kebabking, Celyn and A380 like this.
  30. A380

A380 How do I change this 'custom title' thing then?

I've not see this before; it really does summerise the whole idiocy of the truther world view. And is funny!

cupid_stunt likes this.