1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25 years of the premier league. Every club's highest and lowest point.

Discussion in 'football' started by bromley, Jul 4, 2017.

1. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

2. SE25

SE25 1 sec lemme chat about road

Wish they didn't wheel out that same bloke for us when asking for fans' opinions. As if a bloody draw was our highest point

3. bromley

What is it then, the John Terry own goal? :D

sealion and Pickman's model like this.
  4. The Octagon

The Octagon Stop......Hammertime

Ugh, the Wednesday 'best' one is cringy as fuck, beating Liverpool because they scored 2 own goals ffs :facepalm: :D

5. Ted Striker

Ted Striker Foot's on the other hand

Modric the best Spurs player?I can think of at least 10 others that are more in the fans affections (not that Modric wasn't world class).

And similarly I can think of at least 10 more horror shows than the 5-3 comeback by Man U :D

6. oneflewover

oneflewover Following "The Tigers"

Agree on all counts with the Hull City one.

7. SE25

SE25 1 sec lemme chat about road

doing Arsenal 3-0 imo or 2-1 Man City at Selhurst when they had won the league the season before

8. bromley

Mine would be beating arsenal 4-2 at Highbury back when they were a force, although beating Chelsea 4-2 at home was the better performance, Abromvich had bought them in the summer and we played them off the park. Honourable mentions to the double over Chelsea 2 seasons in a row and relegating the nigels.

Worse would be the lack of a cup run during that time and fading at the end of the season to miss out on Europe.

How times change!

9. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

That Portsmouth one is interesting. Agree with him on Mendes banging one in and sparking the great escape, but hold on - how about smashing Southampton 4 - 1 at home and sending them on their way down in 2005? :D

As for favourite player - Diarra? Really? When he could have chosen Linvoy Primus :facepalm:

images (6).jpeg

10. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

Could have written the West Ham one myself and it wouldn't have been Any different! Spot on!

11. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

12. scifisam

scifisam feck! arse! girls! drink!

Charlton one seems right to me, except possibly too restrained about the current state of affairs.

bromley likes this.
  13. passenger

passenger up and down...

A 3-3 draw with Liverpool ffs :mad:

bromley and Badgers like this.
  14. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

As a Liverpool fan, can I just remind you that football started before 1992! ;)

15. The Newcastle one seems to have been written by a 20 year old who has seen a couple of "best of" videos. Not his fault of course but to claim that ben Arfa was the best entertainer is a little bit sad

bromley likes this.