2018/19 Season Tickets - 125 years of DHFC

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

"Even Mr McCormack, the major shareholder, is longer a signatory"

I know this is a typo..Liam means is NO longer a signatory.

2. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Thanks Mishi - that's exactly what I meant.

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  3. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Been going to Dulwich for over 30 years and just bought my first ever season ticket! :)

Splish, blueheaven and YTC like this.
  4. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

5. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

Just a note that on See Tickets the Concession ST has been priced at £60 rather than £65 (excluding the 8% ST charge as a booking fee). Don't want to see the club being short-changed.

[SNITCH]

6. Splish

Splish Member

Love this. Have been going for about ten so far fewer than you, but it didn't really enter my mind to buy a season ticket a couple of years ago. Feels good though to invest that commitment

7. Harry R

Harry R Active Member

Technical question.

I set up a direct debit when buying a half season ticket a few months ago. Does that mean I'll be charged automatically to renew or do I have to set up a new direct debit now, as the online process suggests? It's not clear why the system requires a direct debit rather than a card payment.

8. Dulwich Mishi

Can't answer that, would assume Griff_Turnstile or liamdhfc will be able to let you know, hopefully.

9. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

I think although it uses a direct debit, it’s a one off payment and you can cancel the DD afterwards. I think it’s just the way GoCardless works.

10. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I think it's done as a one off Direct Debit as the fees are less to process that payment. It shouldn't auto renew, I know mine hasn't done.

clog likes this.
  11. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Definitely does not auto renew.

12. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Bought mine yesterday for the first time in a couple of seasons. It's not really about the football or what division we'll be in next season: it's just one of the best ways to put two fingers to that degenerate McDaniel.

We'll be here next season, Meadow, and the season after that and the season after that...

13. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

Just taken advantage of one of the offers... and am looking to purchase 3 other tickets for family members (1 normal, 1 senior & 1 PYA). However using the Pitchero site it seems as if I can't buy season tickets for anybody else. When I attempt to change the name on the first screen, it searches for them as members. If I keep my name there and change it on the details page it seems to assume that this is the name on the bank account?

any suggestions as I just wanna give the club some money.

14. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Bought mine a couple of days ago :thumbs:

15. Dulwich Mishi

Just bring the money to Bill Azzi on thursday, would be my suggestion.

16. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

So you're buying for Lester, Hutty & Baker? They're lucky to have such a generous friend!

Dulwich Mishi and Jamie Wyatt like this.
  17. HELVETICVS

HELVETICVS ILLE QVI PVLSAT SVM

18. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

does the season ticket cover league games only?

19. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

20. YTC

YTC Human Man

Correct.

And half price admission to Pre-Seasons

Jimbob73 and the 12th man like this.
  21. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

Bought money, spent on beer & fun

See ya Monday!

22. Pthorne

Pthorne Active Member

Just bought my first Hamlet season ticket. Yesterday was bloody magic.

23. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

With promotion to a 22 team league, from what would have been a 20 team one, the early bird season ticket price per game has just gone down 63p to £5.95. Even bigger bargain!

In all seriousness, this must be the cheapest in our new (or current/former) League by some way? Has anyone compared?

Moroccan Sunset and blueheaven like this.
  24. Pink Panther

The division we've just been promoted from is dropping from 24 clubs to 22, so we were always going to be playing 21 home league matches. It's the lower divisions of the regional leagues that are reducing to 20 clubs each, Premier Divisions will be 22.

25. scousedom

Ah, I thought our one was dropping to 20.

Still, amazing value!!

Pink Panther likes this.
  26. Pink Panther

Personally I think they should all be 20. There are going to be too many small clubs playing beyond their natural level. Gosport dodged relegation from the Southern Premier with 20 points from 46 matches and well over 100 goals conceded.

27. scousedom

Yeah. I’ve been thinking all season it was 20 and thinking that was a sensible amount.

So if it’s six up from four leagues of 22 next season (?) instead of six up from three of 24, that means the odds of going up have gone from 6/72 to 6/88...?! Or 8.3% to 6.8%. In other words it will be 20% harder (ish) to go up under the new system. Yet another reason to celebrate yesterday!

Pink Panther likes this.
  28. Pickers

Pickers Member

Another one just bought. Will probably not make that many games unless we get back to Dulwich because of childcare. But will still be worth it.

Fingers and YTC like this.
  29. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

And unfortunately the winner of the play-off final next year from the now four step 3 divisions won't be promoted. A super play-off game will be required to get from four to two teams.

30. Bill Azzi

Bill Azzi I am not a trademark.

If you purchased a season ticket via the SeeTickets site the Club doesn't receive your address or email details, only your post code.
    Many of these are renewals from last season or people I know so I've been able to contact them. However, if you haven't heard from me the season ticket you can print from the SeeTickets site can be swapped for one of the Club's usual card type season tickets. If you let me know your address, my email is billazzi@btinternet.com, then the season ticket will be sent to you in late June/early July, or you can pick the ticket up at any home game.
    If you want to collect the ticket, then if you just provide an email address then the pre season games and National League South fixtures will be emailed to you within 24 hours of them being issued.