1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018/19 Season Tickets - 125 years of DHFC

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Apr 6, 2018.

1. YTC

YTC Human Man

Hello all,

Today we've released our earlybird ST's, for £125

We've also released 'Long Term' ST's, 5 and 10 years. £549 and £999 respectively. We'll be updating the pricing to include a concession price on those in the next day or so too (60yo +)

You can buy here: Payments - Dulwich Hamlet Football Club

2. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member

Individual match-day prices ?

3. YTC

YTC Human Man

Same as this year. £10/5/Free

4. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

Are the long term season tickets transferable to any phoenix club should DHFC fold?

5. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

No they are not transferable to another football club. If it isn' t called Dulwich Hamlet FC then it won't be accepted.

6. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

A phoenix club might decide to accept it. So buy one anyway!

7. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

Bit too risky for me - think I'll stick with the single season ticket.

Nivag likes this.
  8. YTC

YTC Human Man

there won't be the need for one.

9. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Yes, I think that needs to be emphasized. If Meadow could legally enforce all our alleged debts surely they'd have done it by now instead of messing us around with the absurd dirty tricks like locking us out of the ground and the trademarks business.

Moroccan Sunset, Blitzwalker and YTC like this.
  10. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

Purchased single season for £125.00 - I did consider getting a longer term one but seeing as I am 60 next birthday, I'll be a concession next year anyway, assuming I make it that far!

11. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

This talk of a phoenix club needs to do one.

Jimbob73, darryl, clog and 14 others like this.
  12. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Makes you wonder if some people would like to see it happen.

13. liamdhfc

Loads of people working so hard to keep this club going. On a personal level I have no interest in a Phoenix Club as it will mean we have failed.
    If people want to watch football at Step 5 or below because of the purity of it or the fan experience then that's fine by me but its not the aim of the current 125 year old club.
    If you have the money for any type of season ticket then it's the best way to support the club.

14. YTC

YTC Human Man

Bit insulting to ALL the people putting in hard work as volunteers to keep the club going to be honest.

15. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

You'd really like to think not.

Harry R, YTC and EDC like this.
  16. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

For the record. I was just trying to convince people to buy a season ticket. Not that I particularly think anyone doubted it.

I'm anti phoenix club. And for the other record, if giving the trust money helps us establish a side in the conference south or in the bostik next year. Im all for it!

17. Pink Panther

Oxford Geoff was sounding unusually cheerful about getting a 10 year 60+ ticket for £500 yesterday, until more than one person pointed out that it could be £500 for one season at that age!

Jamie Wyatt and Blitzwalker like this.
  18. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say well done to everyone involved in coming up with the new season ticket plan. Personally I'd decided a while back not to buy a season ticket for next season - mainly because a change in personal circumstances means it's harder for me to make it to midweek games and I've ended up missing quite a few matches this season. But this deal is just too good to ignore - so I've just changed my mind and bought one. Hopefully it'll also sway any others who might be on the fence for whatever reason.

19. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

Similar for me, but the £125 ticket was too good to miss.

20. Y Dychrynllyd

Y Dychrynllyd CPD Pentrefan Dulwich

Fantastic offer/s fairplay, well done to all involved with this. I was also prevaricating a little on renewing as I've probably made the least amount of games this season since I moved here and started going regular.

Do armed forces/NHS/blue light services/local authority workers select the over-60s concession ST option to purchase?

21. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

To be honest I can't answer that, but from a practicality point of view, they may not qualify for reduced price season tickets, as there's no guarantee they will qualify over the whole season, as it's work related.

Hopefully liamdhfc or YTC will be able to confirm.

Y Dychrynllyd likes this.
  22. Y Dychrynllyd

Y Dychrynllyd CPD Pentrefan Dulwich

Cheers Mishi and no problem, think I saw those concessions mentioned somewhere else (must've been twitter) but not on the site itself. I'm probably confusing with match-day prices.

23. gnar182

gnar182 New Member

evening, does the Local Authority concession stretch to employees of all authorities or just Southwark?

Probably a stupid question but I remember there was a limitation when you ran the ‘public sector day’

24. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

When we ran 'public sector day' it was the 'local boroughs', but for this I think there is no restriction, borough wise. It also includes teachers under this umbrella, I understand. But liamdhfc &/or YTC should be able to confirm.

gnar182 likes this.
  25. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

This isn't a particularly nice question, but which entity is getting the money from these tickets?.

26. Pink Panther

Well it certainly ain't Meadow Residential when we're not playing at Champion Hill. I would imagine it's 100% funding DHFC and Meadow will never get another penny from us

YTC and B.I.G like this.
  27. YTC

YTC Human Man

It all goes to the club now.

GregDHFC, Pink Panther and B.I.G like this.
  28. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

His word is law. You have it now.

All money goes to the club. The club will stay for years to come. Anyone that can. Buy the five or ten year season ticket.

It will be a bargain!

Dulwich Mishi and Pink Panther like this.
  29. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

it may sound obvious but i was talking about this ref to 60 the other day to somebody else, how exactly do you prove you are over 60 when applying ? Documents etc , or no need, whats the procedure
    Thanks in advance

30. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

As I haven’t reached that milestone yet, I don’t know but would imagine production of a driving licence, passport or other sort of ID that shows a birth date would suffice.

billbond likes this.
  31. liamdhfc

Answers to a few questions raised
    Concessions will be asked for ID at Turnstiles so should always have proof of entitlement
    Concessions also include those on Disability benefits
    Local Authority workers includes any local authority and includes teachers.
    Meadow have no access to the funds. The bank accounts are controlled by club officers and Directors. Even Mr McCormack, the major shareholder, is no longer a signatory

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018