2018/19 fixtures

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by pompeydunc, Jul 4, 2018.

1. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

National League fixtures will be published at 1pm. I'll put these into the DHFC Google calendar shortly after. If you already subscribe, then they should just appear in your web or calendar app. If you don't see them, then try refreshing.

• If you don't yet subscribe, then copy the following link: j52nj43pk4vjvi1a42g0t11490@group.calendar.google.com
    • Instructions on how to setup are here (click on the tab that says "add using email address").
    • You need to do this from a computer/laptop while logged into your Google account.
    • Once it is linked to your Google account, go into your calendar app, go to settings and you should see the option to view/add the fixtures to your phone or tablet.
    • We (Andi Thomas and me) will update fixtures throughout the season, as they are changed due to Cup commitments or any other reasons. The result is also added...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    clog, Blitzwalker, E16_DHFC and 7 others like this.
  2. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

Thanks for maintaining this both, an invaluable tool!

Roll on 1pm.

pompeydunc likes this.
  3. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Cheers the google calendar is fantastic!

pompeydunc likes this.
  4. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Welling away first up, our most local trip, followed by home games with East Thurrock and Concord on the Wednesday and following Saturday. Eastbourne Borough at home on Boxing Day with the return game on New Year's Day.

Truro away is Saturday 10th November, which will end up midweek if either club reaches the FA Cup 1st Round. Torquay away on Saturday 23rd February, which again will be midweek if either club reaches the FA Trophy quarter final. Away to Weston-super-Mare on the final day of the season .

the 12th man likes this.
  5. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Shame Truro is away in November, I was looking forward to a nice bike ride down for a long weekend trip.

6. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

GregDHFC, pompeydunc and Pink Panther like this.
  7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

The biggest annoyance for me is that it's subject to postponement until both teams are out of the FA Cup, which could be at ten days notice, making it impossible to obtain the cheapest advance train fares, and could end up as a midweek game in the depths of winter.

Blitzwalker, Nivag and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  8. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Agree, just a shame, bound to happen for one or two of the long-distance, much anticipated trips. Part of football at this level, unfortunately.

9. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Anyone got any provisional ideas on what games might have a Supporters' Coach to them?

10. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Hates Meadow Residential

Not fair. Torquay and Truro away should be on Saturdays in August.

11. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

My best mate lives in Eastbourne! looks like new years eve on the coast :thumbs:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Dulwich Mishi and Pink Panther like this.
  12. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I've got a mate down there too and have message him the same thing :D

Jimbob73 likes this.
  13. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

I knew the chance was remote, but was really hoping our first match would be away to Torquay as I’ll be already in East Devon on holiday. Selfish!

14. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

Gutted to miss Welling away, was looking forward to a trip to Spoons.

15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Big up to pompeydunc and Andi for adding the locations. I need it more this year.

dcdulwich, pompeydunc and jnrknight like this.
  16. jnrknight

jnrknight James Knight

Agreed - great resource & much appreciated!

dcdulwich, pompeydunc and B.I.G like this.