1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your plans for New Years Eve?

Discussion in 'Christmas and Year Review 2009' started by weltweit, Dec 27, 2009.

1. beeboo

beeboo geek chic

Hate going out on NYE, so staying in with the fella, eating steak, drinking wine. :)
  2. MrA

MrA Free! Free I tells ya!

Going to a party in Jeddah, first New Years abroad, should be fun!
  3. gracious

gracious Well-Known Member

this thread really shows up how much urban has aged!

me too, obviously, cos im going to an old mans pub in suburbia with my fiance and 2 other boring 30 something couples.... but still.
  4. kyser_soze

kyser_soze Hawking's Angry Eyebrow

Embankment fireworks, then home.

I'm being a proper old man this year.
  5. QueenOfGoths

QueenOfGoths Black puddings very black today, Mother!

Wrap up warm, and wear a scarf :cool:
  6. trashpony

trashpony The kittens are taking over the world

I am actually going out for the first time since NYE 2006 :eek: So naturally I'm rather over-excited. I'm going to Housebreakin but shall probably be all over by about 2am though :oops:
  7. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

:cool:
  8. Ms T

Ms T Honey-coloured ramparts

Totally. Apart from trashy, obv. :D

We're having friends round for food and champagne, then off to the Albert Offline for a bit. Not too long though, as both working on NYD. :facepalm:
  9. keithy

keithy or queefy

I'll hunt you down to say hullo
  10. Belushi

Belushi 01 811 8055

Hmmm, people keep saying Housebreakin to me
  11. Madusa

Madusa Baller

chaos:facepalm:

Utter chaos.
  12. trashpony

Not at all alarming :eek: I think we did meet at the Norf London drinks once but I was too battered to actually speak :oops:

I will be accompanied by the good ship stella so you can help me if she gets all untidy-like ;)
  13. keithy

keithy or queefy

Really?!?! I can't remember :D I didn't know Stella was coming tomorrow night. YAY!
  14. trashpony

I think. but I could be wrong - I did think I'd met shifty but I hadn't :oops: were you at the Island Queen drinks? If you were I saw you even if we didn't speak. Oh yes, stella will be very much in the house :cool:
  15. fogbat

fogbat Pervy Sex Gang

Housebreakin'.

It's a good time of year - most people are likely to be out celebrating.

*drumroll*

*kills self*
  16. editor

editor Like an ultra left hatboy on heat

Offline club at the Albert, Brixton and DJing till I fall over, some time around 5am.
  17. Strumpet

Strumpet gypsy girl

AM still struggling with some chest infection/cough thing so for the first time ever (usually go to a house party) we will be staying in and I am looking forward to it. We will order pizza, play with the new puppy and try out Guitar Hero! and some cheerleading Wii game minime got :D And we'll wait for my brother, who is in Sydney at mo, to call to shout Happy New Year! then go cwtch in bed :cool:
    I'm gonna venture out for first time in a week (no wonder Im going a bit nuts) on New Years Day with new pup so looking forward to that too!
  18. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

We are running a book on the fall over time.

5am is tight but not the favourite :D
  19. ddraig

ddraig obstreperous eastside

working 8am-2am, yes 18 hours! and then some kind of party and back in work for 8am on NYD :eek::facepalm::D
  20. mentalchik

mentalchik far too big for her boots

Just realised NYE is tomorrow................

D'OH !
  21. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey 2.4 hour party person

Seeing as all the good parties are miles away, I really don't want to leave the boat slowly going cold with the dog inside as the stove goes out, so we'll be staying in and doing what we did last year, which is our own 'review of the year', a night where we drink a bit too much wine and port and go through photos and film we took in 2009, whilst listening to music we discovered that year.
  22. felixthecat

felixthecat embarrassing mother

Staying in with alcohol and pizza. I seriously cannot be arsed to be sociable again!
  23. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

off to gloustershire to debauch and appall the surrounding poshos with my bad behavioural self
  24. weltweit

weltweit Well-Known Member

I just might permit myself to get drunk for the first time in 2009 :)

But I will have to concentrate on the grapes!
  25. Epico

Epico wordsmiff

I've got a cold, so regrettably I'm going to be spending NYE at home alone as I just don't have the energy to be out until 7am.

No big deal though, at least I won't spend a load of money - and I'm gonna buy myself lots of comfort food to make up for it.
  26. madzone

madzone Physically unfavourable

Awww *ruffles Epico's hair*
  27. Strumpet

Strumpet gypsy girl

Blydi hell. Party hard for those few hours m8! :cool:

THAT sounds brilliant :cool:
  28. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

So popilar :cool:
  29. TitanSound

TitanSound Mr Beardy Drummer

House party with "lots of potions and remedies" available. What a great line for the invite :D
  30. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

It's all 'medecine' Tits :cool: