1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

West Ham Utd 2012/13

Discussion in 'football' started by Ponyutd, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Ponyutd

Ponyutd Greebo likes this....

Fixture list out.
    Aston Villa at home first game.
    Arsenal boxing day.

2. Ponyutd

Barclays Premier League

Saturday 18 August

15:00​
    [​IMG]
    West Ham United​
    v.
    Aston Villa
    [​IMG]

Saturday 25 August

[​IMG]
    Swansea City​
    v.
    West Ham United
    [​IMG]

Saturday 1 September

[​IMG]
    West Ham United​
    v.
    Fulham
    [​IMG]

Saturday 15 September

[​IMG]
    Norwich City​
    v.
    West Ham United
    [​IMG]

Saturday 22 September

[​IMG]
    West Ham United​
    v.
    Sunderland
    [​IMG]

Saturday 29 September

[​IMG]
    Queens Park Rangers​
    v.
    West Ham United
    [​IMG]

Saturday 6 October

[​IMG]
    West Ham United​
    v.
    Arsenal
    [​IMG]

Saturday 20 October

[​IMG]
    West Ham United​
    v.
    Southampton
    [​IMG]

Sat

3. tommers

tommers I did it!

That's pretty kind, up to Arsenal.

We may just have a chance.

4. tommers

tommers I did it!

We've signed Diame. 3 year deal.

5. Ponyutd

We've lost Green to Q.P.R.:(

6. tommers

tommers I did it!

Yeah. Bit gutted, would have preferred him to go somewhere abroad. QPR doesn't seem like much point.

But the owners wouldn't give him the contract he wanted so he wanted to go somewhere they would.

Can't be angry with him. He stayed with us when we went down and you know, look at his little face.

[​IMG]

7. Ponyutd

:)
    I was taken aback with the Rangers move. Just about a step up...not much in it.

8. tommers

tommers I did it!

We've signed Brian Montenegro again.

Thank fuck for that. Obviously I hope it's permanent but loan is also OK.

I think we're going to be just fine.

el-ahrairah likes this.
  9. tommers

tommers I did it!

Freddie Sears has gone. Contract terminated by mutual consent. Oh, what might have been.

10. tommers

tommers I did it!

Linda is back though. 2 yr deal.

And stech has left.

New signing 'in 48 hrs'

It's all go. :)

11. chieftain

chieftain Mega Gammon

Welcome back.

12. tommers

tommers I did it!

Thanks Chief. I'm feeling a bit lonely. :(

13. el-ahrairah

el-ahrairah you are not special.

i'm still here....

14. Libertad

Libertad Lonesome train

Pull yerself together ffs ;)

tommers likes this.
  15. Corax

Corax This will change your life: http://bit.ly/19lPFRa

You lot are after Gallas and Defoe apparently.

16. tommers

tommers I did it!

Gallas maybe. I'm not sure where Mini Judas would fit in to an Allardyce team (not that he isn't better than any other striker we currently have, apart from Carlton obviously. I love Carlton.) I have heard his name mentioned but nothing more than a rumour.

When's his contract up? That seems to be our main concern.

17. el-ahrairah

el-ahrairah you are not special.

why would he rejoin us? why would we have him? although that said, our team needs a supply of poachers these days. without vaz te we're nothing.

18. tommers

tommers I did it!

Tomorrow's back pages? 'Hammers go for Carroll'

:D

19. tommers

tommers I did it!

Maiga is in the country. I have no idea who he is, but apparently we're signing him.

The backpage of the Mirror says we are "in" for Berbatov. Yes, that berbatov. Hahaha, what a bunch of jokers.

I still love Carlton. Do you know he turned down an £11 million move to Stoke last year. Crazy stuff.

Phew, what a day.

20. tommers

tommers I did it!

Maiga has signed for 6 million euros + 1 million in add ons. Will be announced this afternoon.

David Sullivan's son Jack, just tweeted it. I love this club.

21. tommers

tommers I did it!

The latest from young Jack is that his dad (David Sullivan) is currently trying to complete a deal TWICE as big as any previous transfer.

And by big he means money. :D

Somebody has already pointed out that no other club in the world would do this.

I think it's brilliant. If I was in charge of a football club I'd let my kid be the ultimate ITK too.

22. hammerntongues

hammerntongues Well-Known Member

Hello chaps , this thread needs all the support it can get , we are back in the Prem and all we can muster is Tommers muttering to himself.

well we have to find 3 teams that are worse than us , not an optimistic start to the season but a reality check perhaps , we stumbled badly for a few weeks but finished strongly and were playing some decent football , it took BFS a while to get it right but we started to play a bit of football and at the same time show some of the resilience that Allardyces teams are known for

- I am reasonable confident that we can see the better of Reading who I think managed a brilliant late run towards the end of the season but will struggle next .
    - Southampton Ditto
    - Swansea without Brendon Rogers ?? a team that were used to playing with/for each other , unlike us Hammers who were thrown together
    - Norwich without Lambert ?? see above .
    -Wigan could go either way but I see another relegation battle.

Wishful thinking ? without doubt but bring it on .

COYI !!!!!!!!!

23. tommers

tommers I did it!

It's Andy Carroll. :D

I would love him here. Same agent as BFS and Nolan (and Collison I think) so maybe not quite as ludicrous as it sounds. Plus the well-documented relationship with Nolan. Who knows? Can only imagine the fee would be paid over the next 20 yrs mind.

HT - norwich, Swansea, WBA, soton, reading, fulham? QPR seem to be reassembling our 2008 squad. I can't actually think of any more.

24. Thaw

Thaw Aye like, so it is.

Ivan Ramis is signing from Mallorca. Sounds like a decent centre-back to slot in alongside Tomkins. I reckon a good creative attacking midfielder is needed next but I don't see the point of spunking £20million on Carroll though - there must be cheaper ways to fill the role of 'big fella to hoof the ball up to and lay-off to Nolan'

25. tommers

tommers I did it!

He sounds decent. Good, reliable defender. Just what we need.

I can't think that Carroll will ever come here and do we really need another striker? We only ever play one! I think we need another centre back, full back and maybe a winger.

Morrison will do the att mid this year. Unless he kills somebody or something.

26. Thaw

Thaw Aye like, so it is.

Rumour that Sam is interested in some German/Polish bloke called Seb Boenisch. He can play all across the back 4...will come in handy as I'm sure either Demel or Linda will have a bit or a 'mare.

Dunno about Morrison. By the end of the season he'll either be worth £20 million and be off to Liverpool or will be on loan at Barnet and end up a poor man's Joey Barton. I've only seen him on youtube so far so hopefully he'll be at the dev squad game at Wimbledon next Saturday.

27. tommers

tommers I did it!

I think he's ill. At least that's why he said he was sent home early from Germany. :D

28. tommers

tommers I did it!

Lots of rumours (well, more specifically from young Jack) to say we are going to sign somebody BIG tomorrow or Weds. Defender or midfielder I think.

Like record transfer signing big. Hmm....

29. hammerntongues

hammerntongues Well-Known Member

Someone at the BEEB thinks its true , I cant see it myself , agreeing terms is one thing getting him to come is another . I do think he would be an amazing signing but i would worry about dressing room politics if he comes on 60-80k a week , Vaz Te was already grumbling at the end of the season.

30. tommers

tommers I did it!

Carroll said no.

Ramos still not signed. Collins coming.

JS or rather DS, now saying 1 player in today and more 'in next 7 days'.

Panic over. :(:D