1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking Dead

Discussion in 'books, films, TV, radio & writing' started by ohmyliver, Aug 25, 2010.

1. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

have you been taking a lot of speed?
  2. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

a proper spoiler is where you drop it slyly into an unrelated thread and actually give away something vital. Spoilering with malice aforethought. In this case, the revelations of comic stuff is not valid spoilering because the show has deviated fair drastically from the comics already. Garf saying 'hope x happens like it does in the comic' is not a spoiler cos it might or might not.

Thats my two penny's worth anyway, and also given that walking dead isn't even very good, who really gives a fuck
  3. GarfieldLeChat

GarfieldLeChat fucking awesome but wrong

my personal intake is none of your concern, as it happens I don't take speed ...

so bang another assumption out the window from the twat clique anymore spurious aspersions you want to cast my way cock monkey...
  4. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

erm... i don't know... some thing about having a throbbing vein popping out of the side of your head maybe?
  5. GarfieldLeChat

exactly...

unless you're some uptight anally retentive controlling prick who wants to control the discussion and limit it, in which case it is a spoiler...

but just cos you think your enjoyment is spoiled has nothing to do with anyone other than your own uptight cockwit behaviour...

and in many ways if your enjoyment is spoiled as a result of your general uptightedness and fuckwit logic then good I'm glad, maybe you'll learn to lighten the fuck up and care about real issues in future...
  6. GarfieldLeChat

the only throbbing vein around here would be the massive cocks who want to limit discussion of a topic to the confines of their own prescribe terms...

I'm very clam, you'll know when I'm pissed off... there are clear and definite signs...
  7. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

[​IMG]

?
  8. GarfieldLeChat

posting up a picture of your mum isn't a response to that statement thanks anyways but we've all seen her like that before ....
  9. mack

mack Fact Me Till I Fart

10. Kid_Eternity

Kid_Eternity "You might be a lord but here comes the king."

Well he said that and then claimed they're following the comic better now so I think it's a valid spoiler. On the Game of Thrones thread people who've read the book have been ok at times recognizing the potential to spoil. It may not happen isn't good enough...if there's a real chance it may.
  11. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

yeah but GOT didn't deviate in any significant way from the source material, whereas this plainly has.
  12. Kid_Eternity

But no one knew that until we'd seen it, it makes no sense to say 'yeah we can reveal anything we like because it may not happen!
    The Octagon likes this.
  13. GarfieldLeChat

In what way in a show about character development is knowing a specific location?

It tells you nothing about which character that is or what happens, not back story, no plot, nothing other than a location.

It's simply not a spoiler.

Really get over being so preicous over some thing so insignificant.

It's no less spoiler than saying the show is set in the south.
  14. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

fucking hell.. now another spoiler. I was cunting well waiting to find out that it was set in the deep south
  15. GarfieldLeChat

not the deep south the south, you've embellished although the KKK zombies are dispatched by the passing tribe of gypsy alien intergalactic zombie hunters is a cracking 50'th episode comic...
  16. GarfieldLeChat

No one in the comics eats cornflakes from the packet by pouring milk into the bag and breaking off a zombie ear to use as a a spoon
    stuff_it likes this.
  17. Reno

Reno The In Kraut

Just watched season 2 so far over the last four eveings. Big improvement over the last season, which went down hill after the pilot. Seems like a good thing that they fired Darabont after all. This still isn't a really great show like AMCs Breaking Bad or Mad Men, but as genre shows go it's pretty good. Certainly better than the awful Terra Nova or Falling Sky.
  18. GarfieldLeChat

new episode is out on TPB...
    stuff_it likes this.
  19. bi0boy

bi0boy .

Another good episode.

I thought those guys in the bar were going to get back to the farm and everyone was going to tear their hair out about them and argue for the rest of the series about what to do yawn.
  20. maldwyn

maldwyn What?

It was a bit of a surprise.
    How stupid is Mrs Rick ffs
  21. Stoat Boy

Stoat Boy Banned Banned

Fantastic show. Rapidly becoming the standard by which all future post-apoc 'tings will be judged.
  22. bi0boy

bi0boy .

I do hope it's not just a device for her to lose the baby
  23. T & P

T & P |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Sorry, has the series resumed on C5/ FX (can't remember on which channel it first aired), or are you guys watching online?
  24. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

What episode are we on now?
  25. bi0boy

bi0boy .

S02E08

They had a mid-season pause in season 2
  26. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

Damn you internet, I have deadlines! :mad:
  27. Kid_Eternity

Another long winded episode...
  28. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

i quite liked it.
  29. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Cat Herder

is there anywhere for mac users to stream this?
  30. joustmaster

joustmaster not a racist

tubeplus.me