1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vicious woman on tram

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Orang Utan, Nov 28, 2011.

1. butchersapron

butchersapron shoot 'em in the back

2. Mephitic

Mephitic It's not easy having a good time

*shrug, so nothing.
  3. HST

HST lunatic fridge

4. Frances Lengel

Frances Lengel Atrophied Member

Emma West - A gobshite who mouthed off on public transport. No way should she do time for it though.
  5. I'd like to see Boris do time for it
  6. LLETSA

LLETSA We've all had enough. Banned Banned

At least the public transport rants in London have some kind of political content.
    Spanky Longhorn likes this.
  7. Fez909

Fez909 I'm a Fishco Dancer (And a Sweet Romancer)

I've not bothered to read this thread until today because by the time I saw it, the video had been taken down. I got curious and found it, though. I also found this:

No doubt it's already been posted, so apologies, but I can be arsed wading through 55-odd pages to see if it has.
    gabi likes this.
  8. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19340264

Woman held over racist bus rant

A woman has been arrested on suspicion of making racist comments after police examined footage of a woman on a bus.
    The 34-year-old was arrested on Tuesday at an address in Hackney, east London, on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence, police said.
    It comes after footage of a black woman in a distressed state proclaiming her African heritage and disparaging white people was uploaded to Youtube.
    The Metropolitan Police said they were trying to determine when it was filmed.
    A police spokesman said: "On Monday August 20 MPS officers began to assess footage of a woman that was brought to our attention.
    "It shows a woman making comments on a bus. Officers are continuing to try and establish when and where the footage was taken."
    Police said the woman had been taken to an east London police station.
  9. souljacker

souljacker Eggs Bread Cigs Milk

That one is quite funny though. 'Shut up square head'. :D
  10. TopCat

TopCat Tits, fanny and Millwall...

The woman is clearly unwell. Perhaps we need a bus service that serves a transport based therapy service.
  11. john x

john x Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but I think the BNP are paying for her legal support.

That may explain the poor quality as they are virtually bankrupt. :D

john x
  12. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

You lack a sense of humour, dude. You're also violently opposed to any mention of power relations as I recall.

You deliberately (or perhaps wilfully) misrepresent what I'm saying. Would you suggest that the presenters on Loose Women are 'sexist' because they bash men? Take your time and have a think about it.

Racism is nurtured by a combination of myths and pseudo-science. Emma West tells people "to go back to where the come from". That's revealing in itself. What myths sustain the black woman's alleged 'racism'?

I notice that you edited out the word "colloquialism". In the 1980s many people referred to Thatcher as a "fascist". Was this true? No, but it was used colloquially by some on the left to refer to the Tories and their policies.

Furthermore, if you think I'm condoning what this woman said, you are very much mistaken.

Finally, I'm not a liberal.
  13. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

Nope. An "ism" is by implication is ideological.
  14. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

That's what you tell us. :p
    Mephitic likes this.
  15. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

Sexism, fascism, liberalism, racism, conservatism. See the pattern?
  16. 8ball

8ball Not exactly a 'people person'...

Rheumatism?
  17. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

The Rheumatic Party of England and Wales? It's a possibility.
  18. JHE

JHE Horrified to have made 10,000 posts

Pugilism, astigmatism, anglicism, eroticism, metabolism, dwarfism... ?
  19. Lock&Light

Lock&Light Ignoring most idiots Banned

20. JHE

JHE Horrified to have made 10,000 posts

Solecism
  21. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

jism
    Mephitic likes this.
  22. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

Rheumatism at least has root that it stems from. But prism?
  23. LLETSA

LLETSA We've all had enough. Banned Banned

Where is the left on London public transport these days?
    Stigmata likes this.
  24. Lock&Light

Lock&Light Ignoring most idiots Banned

Knowing you, I expect you were taking me seriously.
  25. nino_savatte

nino_savatte No pasaran!

Have you read the Daily Mail today? Apparently jizz is good for depression.:D

Beware, the jizz harvesters!
  26. Teaboy

Teaboy Tryhard wannabe

That right there is one of the reasons the mail is so good at getting traffic to its website. How many times is that link going to be circulated?
  27. TopCat

TopCat Tits, fanny and Millwall...

Your point about power relations misses the point that everyone, at the very least has the power to insult and abuse another and hurt their feelings.
  28. laptop

laptop Freudenschade

But does it cure cancer?
  29. Favelado

Favelado Até mais galera.... Banned

Yes, but sadly it causes it too. They're still looking at its possible effect on house prices. Immigrant jizz is the worst.
    claphamboy likes this.
  30. Jeff Robinson

Jeff Robinson treat a liberal as you would a fascist

They're too busy driving.