1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those we have lost in 2011

Discussion in 'Wintervaltide - Xmas and Year Review 2011' started by Maggot, Dec 21, 2011.

1. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

2. Maggot

Maggot Grubs up!

<kicks gabi up the arse>

3. a_chap

a_chap Welcome, my son. Welcome to The Machine.

Clever photo, but not all of them are dead. Even though some of them we'd like to be (dead) and some we definitely don't want to be (er... dead)

For me 2011's most shocking death was Amy Winehouse's. I genuinely beleived she would have pulled through the dark days and emerged as an even better singer/songwriter. Voice more gravelly, lyrics more painfully personal. But it was not to be.

Isn't God a cunt, eh?

4. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

Pat Butcher :(

I'll miss those earrings.

5. Ceej

Ceej Where is my mind?

Your brother could be right - there is a school of thought that peple who have been suicidal and depressed make their decision to check out, and they are calmed and cheered by having actually made that decision, giving the impression that they seem to be more positive. Sorry for your loss, Titansound.

TitanSound likes this.
  6. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Ken russell - film maker, died of old age.

Tim hetherington - Made the documetary film restrepo, and was a leading photojournalists, killed in libya.

Chris hondros - Another leading photojournalist, killed at the same time as tim hetherington, was a pullitzer award finalist.