1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New Tories - Ruthlessly Incompetent. Post Examples of Tory Stupidity Here

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Kaka Tim, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Quartz

Quartz Error: custom title not found

And Warsi is revealed as being as a hypocrite.
  2. youngian

youngian Well-Known Member

This sounds like Thick of It's Hugh Abbot who got embroiled in Notting Hill Gate gate
  3. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

As soon as I heard Warsi claimed to have made 'appropriate payment' I thought a bad thought
  4. Ibn Khaldoun

Ibn Khaldoun the present is dead, long live the future . . .

The Tories - malevolent and stupid.
  5. goldenecitrone

goldenecitrone ubi sunt

6. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Untermensch, and proud!

TBF, that should read "Mainstream politicians - malevolent and stupid".
    nino_savatte, Quartz and Nylock like this.
  7. Cid

Cid Degenerate Scum

8. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

They can't even put a tax on pasties without messing it up and having to u-turn. Economic credibility lol.
  9. Roadkill

Roadkill selling postcards of the hanging

There is with the public spending cuts, which have been pretty carefully calibrated to make sure the burden falls hardest on non-Tory voting parts of the country. That's why much of the south-east has barely noticed the difference, whereas Calderdale council has had to close half of its libraries and Hull has lost its entire youth service, to name but two examples off the top of my head. Admittedly the big exception to that was Great Yarmouth, whose Tory council had to cope with AFAIK the largest percentage budget cut of any local authority. Unsurprisingly, Yarmouth no longer has a Tory council. :cool: :D

With the tax thing, though, I think it's simple incompetence. Osborne saw an apparent loophole in VAT and tried to close it, without thinking of what the consequences might be. As I said, he hasn't got a fucking clue: he is malevolent, but he's also just plain stupid. Having also climbed down on the caravan tax he now looks pretty daft as well.
    Quartz likes this.
  10. Streathamite

Streathamite ideological dogmatist

Actually, Yarmouth is a lot less prosperous, 'leafy' and well, Tory than you'd think. It's an olde-tyme seaside resort that's too rundown and clapped out to get much tourist business, and now that the best of it's North sea oil era is over,. there's just not much money coming into the place. Consequently, unemployment's the highest in Norfolk, and there's quite a bit of poverty and social blight there
  11. Roadkill

Roadkill selling postcards of the hanging

Of course. I've not been there for a few years, but it was looking pretty depressed when I last visited. Nevertheless, it had a Tory council, I think mainly because Norfolk is in general quite conservative (with the partial exception of Norwich), and it did form a conspicuous exception to the rule that Tory-voting areas have escaped the worst of the cuts.
  12. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

PastyGate lol.
  13. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

Lets not forget this cunt:

goves.jpg

A new multi-million pound boat for Queeny certainly eases my times of austerity, or how about sending every state school in England a new copy of the King James bible with a foreword by the man himself, that should qualm the youths fears for their furture prospects, and after he confirmed the cancellation of a load of school building projects. Fuckspud of the highest order. :mad:
  14. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Untermensch, and proud!

I thought we were talking about examples of stupidity here, Dave, not people who can shit out of their own mouths.
  15. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

16. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

Not another example, but when one of your supposedly main cheerleaders runs an article such as this you're pretty fucked imo:

:D
  17. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

18. Quartz

Quartz Error: custom title not found

I wonder: were the parts of the country now targeted for cuts particular beneficiaries under Labour?

Would that be the grit underneath the heels of their boots with which they're grinding us down?
  19. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/jun/07/michael-gove-bibles-schools-disabled

20. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

Have a little faith.

*gets coat*
  21. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

[​IMG]

Govey 3:16
    Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
    yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.
  22. Greebo

Greebo Czekałam na Ciebie

Corrected for you ;)
  23. Termite Man

Termite Man zombie flesh eater

still too mild.
  24. Greebo

Those who can do better will do better. :p
  25. Termite Man

Termite Man zombie flesh eater

to be fair all I can think of when I think of Gove is smashing his face with a blunt object. At the moment I'm favouring the spade but it changes periodically.
  26. Greebo

Give him an even chance, use the business end of a fork or rake. Or even a yard broom if you don't mind taking a bit longer.
  27. DJ Squelch

DJ Squelch King Of Insides

Camerons forget their 8 year old daughter and end up leaving her in the pub.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18391663

28. magneze

magneze mnemonic beef

Ah, beat me to it. That story is perfect for this thread.
  29. likesfish

likesfish chanelling mike from spaced

You'd think the pm would at least have a bodyguard.

Or do the terrorists hate us so much they have decided the cabinet are off limits why do the uk a favour.

barstards, :)