1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 'Everyone hates Rangers' thread.

Discussion in 'football' started by Balbi, Feb 16, 2012.

1. tommers

tommers I did it!

I already said that. 2nd post. :)

2. inflatable jesus

inflatable jesus I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I think this article might give some outsiders an explanation of where some of the schadenfreude is coming from.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...on_types=news.reads&fb_source=other_multiline

In some ways a big part is that the Rangers board members past and present can no longer be shielded from the criticism they have deserved for so long. They had become such experts at playing the media game that they managed to effectively conceal their cheating for years.

3. agricola

agricola atomic materialist

Currently a goal and a man down. The NHS in Scotland has put an urgent appeal out for medical staff specializing in laughter-related injuries as well.

tar1984 and Frankie Jack like this.
  4. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

By anchorage logic, Grasshoppers Zurich are more successful than AC Milan and Anderlecht are about on a par with Real Madrid.

5. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Trophy wise they might be.

6. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Ha ha media helping Rangers.:D

7. kabbes

kabbes kah-bus

You have a very strange understanding of what constitutes success on the world stage.

Frankie Jack likes this.
  8. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

You have a very strange understanding of what constitutes most successful.

9. agricola

Oh dear.

Frankie Jack likes this.
  10. tar1984

tar1984 write a song, i'll sing along

11. agricola

I blame the SFA for not making it clear that the ten points were already deducted.

inflatable jesus likes this.
  12. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

And yet Brines still has to cheat to make sure we get beaten.

13. Frankie Jack

Frankie Jack Not a bloke..

14. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

Haha! Face the facts you'se are shit!

15. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

So shite we have won the last 3 leagues.:facepalm:

16. cathal marcs

cathal marcs Is it wicked not to care?

Tht is what happens when the ref gets taken off the payroll!

imposs1904 likes this.
  17. Frankie Jack

Frankie Jack Not a bloke..

Screen Capture  Scottish Premier League.jpg.jpg :D

manny-p, N_igma, tar1984 and 2 others like this.
  18. articul8

articul8 Guilty of Idealism

:D Of course I hate Rangers - but wouldn't want to see them out of business though.

19. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

Lolz at the possibility of Motherwell coming 2nd!

20. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

One of the only decent things former Celtic Chairman Brian Quinn (formerly a board member of the Bank of England) did whilst at the club was to drop the use of EBT's (the wee trusts potentiall causing Rangers so much trouble) by the club. So actually they didn't do exactly the same given not just the same but any circumstances.

21. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Someone has to as first place has been gifted.

22. editor

editor Like an ultra left hatboy on heat

But it's not the fans fault, and they'll be the ones suffering if the club goes down. I love proper, passionate rivalry in football - Cardiff/Swansea have one of the worst/best rivalries in the UK - but I'd never derive any pleasure at all in seeing Swansea go bust.

23. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

What about the land they got for £1 to build their stand on ? I'm sure the money they saved on that would be cheating other teams.

24. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

All thanks to Messrs Murray and Whyte.

25. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

I think it a bit rich of you who claimed all the chickens now coming home to roost were just another part of the mhedia conspiracy and lies and not true to sit and point at others as regards tax.

If I was you i'd be more angry about the office staff, backroom staff and ordinary working men and women who are about to get sacked through no fault of their own.

26. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Torbett fc taking the moral high ground ? Remember your club trying to get people at the sfa sacked for an e-mail. :rolleyes:

27. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

It was Peter Kearney, imho a nasty fucker and not a part of the club, who was on that particular hobby-horse. Not a sacking matter imho, and as far as I know it was done without following procedures or rules. Imho a damn good reason to get their jobs back as a few did.

28. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Always blame the puppets.

29. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

Or the muppets in your case.

30. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

There are no muppets in my case. It was a mistake and was found to be 2 socks and a jumper tangled up into a funny shape.

manny-p likes this.