1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tescos open in Stokes Croft. Bristol. Squatters evicted, riot police called in

Discussion in 'Bristol and South West' started by big eejit, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

Maybe I will check them out next time I go up Gloucester Road. We only have halal butchers around here.

2. BlackArab

BlackArab Aging B-Boy

3. BlackArab

BlackArab Aging B-Boy

4. Geri

Geri wasn't born to follow

5. big eejit

big eejit Just a poor bastard

And sausages. Paeckarts Butchers (AKA The Sausage King) by the arches does the best sausages.

I am the Sausage King, I can do anything.*

*So long as it's sausage related

6. BlackArab

BlackArab Aging B-Boy

fixed :D

7. Gerry1time

Gerry1time pities the neurotypical

Hah, so it's not just me then! The rest of their meat is pretty bland really, but I think their sausages are up there with some of the best. The mrs thinks I mad for thinking so tho, so at least I'm not mad alone.

8. big eejit

They close one day a week to just make sausages. That's sausage dedication for you. When my kids come over we have sausage sandwiches from the The Sausage King. One week we had Murray's sausages instead and fussy daughter noticed. "Where are these sausages from?" We won't make that mistake again.

9. big eejit

So no-one's allowed to speak? Let's hope the landlord at the OMT is on Twitter so we can order a pint.

10. big eejit

Posted above in wrong thread but as this board no longer allows me to edit or delete anything I post it will have to stay there!

11. big eejit