1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terror attacks Europe

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Inhabitant, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Inhabitant

Inhabitant New Member

Islamites are already prepared The World Jihad. And their main aim is Europe. MI5 director-general Jonathan Evans told that during briefing the Cabinet on the terrorism threat to the UK in March. And now he repeats this warning. Mr. Evans said that so-called Arabian Spring much increased terror menace to the civilized world. Those terrorists expelled from Arabian countries in 90s return back to Yemen, Syria, Somalia. Now you won't distinguish those bandits in the streets. They are recruiting young and simple-minded people from local Europeans. Police and military teams have already caught several terrorists snooping around the River Thames. And I believe that those aren't mere chiller-dillers. I live in London suburb. There is quite a number of Moslems here. But most of them weren't been aggressive and were rather civilized. But after this Arabian Spring they changed a lot becoming unfriendly. And it looks as if Islamites brainwashed several boys and girls I used to play with when I was a child. They've become avoidant zealots keeping up odious Moslem traditions and communicating just with some strange people coming to their houses. They say that al-Qaida and al-Shabab are riding herd on them. It seems to me that British Moslems are already waiting for some signal to start massacre. I think that the same is going on among every European Moslem commune if that World Jihad is really coming. Isn't it time for our police services to prevent such events? All in all MI5 director-general wouldn't talk Irish bull.
  2. editor

editor Like an ultra left hatboy on heat

What would you suggest? Concentration camps, just in case, like?
  3. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet ammonia snooker balls

This latest instalment from the international political spam machine seems unusually poorly judged.
  4. copliker

copliker ...

What is "Irish bull"? Sounds a bit racist. :(
  5. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

we already have a police force for these things to prevent terrorist attacks, they aren't half bad at it. If you mean like a special anti-muslim force then we have the EDL. They're shit, thank god.

also- any gueses for 'chiller-diller'? no ideas here
    Nylock and telbert like this.
  6. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

What's a "chiller-diller"?
  7. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

*straight face*
    lizzieloo and Mephitic like this.
  8. Santino

Santino lovelier than lovely

Like a chill-dill but more so.
  9. IC3D

IC3D Post Mid Arc

Foreskin reattachment program starting with the naughty muslims and Jews
  10. ItWillNeverWork

ItWillNeverWork outlook innacurate

Sounds like we need to do something about this. Where do I sign up?
  11. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

Nuremburg
  12. FridgeMagnet

Given that this comes from the same source as all the ones about FSU states we've been having (well, unless there are lots of individual drive-by spammers all posting similar garbled English from proxy servers in South America) I'm now even more confused as to what the point is of them. The others weren't even about Muslims.
  13. ItWillNeverWork

Didn't you read what was said? They've been snooping around the River Thames, ffs. Something needs to be done. :mad:
  14. ohmyliver

ohmyliver poppin' like a cork

The language reminds me of the 'all your base are belong to us' meme of yesterday...
    ItWillNeverWork likes this.
  15. FridgeMagnet

It's just chiller-dillery.
    Mephitic likes this.
  16. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Yeah, I was reading this one waiting for some connection to Russian interests, but it didn't happen.
  17. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Although I suppose if I stretch really hard then I could think along the lines of Syria, and discrediting the Arab Spring as it threatens Russian interests in that country.
  18. Santino

19. Santino

20. Santino

21. el-ahrairah

el-ahrairah you are not special.

thank you caller, can you tell me more?
  22. Roadkill

Roadkill a clown's heart

You're bonkers.
  23. butchersapron

butchersapron shoot 'em in the back

Bring it on odious moslems, bring it on.
    extra dry likes this.
  24. two sheds

two sheds not as daft as i look

Here's an idea - let's invade Iraq.
  25. Roadkill

Roadkill a clown's heart

And Afghanistan. That'll solve everything. :cool:
  26. Where's Intolerant gone? Has he fallen foul of his odious neighbours? Was it one curtain twitch too far? I smell danger!
  27. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

I have an idea...

Attached Files:

• safe.jpg
      safe.jpg
      File size:
      106.3 KB
      Views:
  28. ItWillNeverWork

29. extra dry

extra dry 2fast2live2young2die

The Olympic bunker is already complete...plenty of rice, beans and bread on my shelf...