1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sizewell Security investigating my Photography

Discussion in 'photography, graphics & art' started by stowpirate, Mar 12, 2012.

1. stowpirate

stowpirate skinflintish camera nut

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think the site security cameras saw me by the fence as these two appeared from nowhere - & I am not talking about my dogs ;) They form part of Sizewell Security and wanted to investigate my Photography as they pointed out I was in a sensitive area! Must be very busy job on a Sunday afternoon on this beach? They shadowed me for some time albeit they was very friendly and was happy for me to continue taking photos of the nuclear plant. This post just a bit of fun for those Monday morning blues :D
  2. editor

editor Like an ultra left hatboy on heat

Good to hear that guards did their job properly. For a change.
  3. quimcunx

quimcunx jesus tonsils

The dogs will have made you look more suspicious as taking dogs as a cover story is exactly what a spy would do.
    Minnie_the_Minx likes this.
  4. stowpirate

They might not have been so understanding with my previous visits and detailed panorama shots ;):D

[​IMG]
  5. stowpirate

[​IMG]

I would be more worried about secret squirrels :D
    Kippa likes this.
  6. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

I stayed in Southwold on hol last November with my partner and a friend. We visited Sizewell beach where I took a few pix. I particularly liked their helpful information plaque with additions:

[​IMG]
  7. Hocus Eye.

Hocus Eye. Snap, crop, scrap crap

I guess you weren't using one of your old Russian cameras, as they might have been more suspicious. I know that down in your part of the country, things are a bit behind the times and those guards probably have not heard that the cold war is over.
    stuff_it likes this.
  8. weltweit

weltweit Well-Known Member

Those look like deviant dogs to me, ripe for investigation! :)
  9. stowpirate

[​IMG]

I was under the impression the Cold war has recently restarted with those Russkies probing our air defenses in those old Tupolev Bear propeller planes. Some days there is a lot of fighter aircraft heading out over that area of coastline. There are an awful lot of sonic booms as they head out to intercept them Russkies. The security guard did say if Sizewell was to be attacked it would be from the air :facepalm::D
  10. Mikey77

Mikey77 Banned Banned

Are you sure he didn't say "from the hair". I heard the US missile defense shield would also be able to target toupees which can be launched from the scalp of a spy and penetrate a nuclear reactor.