1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scottish "nationalists" win parliamentary majority for "independence" referendum

Discussion in 'Scotland/Alba' started by Peter Dow, May 7, 2011.

1. Peter Dow

Peter Dow Standard Bearer

Salmond, as usual, is telling lies.
    (Aside for non-Scots:
    The big lie Salmond tells is that he claims he and his "Scottish National Party" support and campaign for Scottish national independence, whereas they are disinterested in or hostile to genuine national independence and settle for much less.

"National independence" implies that a nation has the independence to elect the head of the nation state, the president of a national republic, whereas Salmond only supports independence for appointed Queen's ministers of Scotland, administering a state, a kingdom, within the Windsor dynasty realm, "the union crown".

In other words, Salmond surrenders the position of head of state to the Windsor royal family, and opposes the Scots independently electing a Scottish head of a Scottish state, as I explain, somewhat angrily, in this video)

So this election result is not a victory for "a society and a nation". What nonsense!

This is a victory of one party of royalist lackeys, the SNP, over other parties of royalist lackeys.

The Queen wins again, like she always does when elections are rigged by the broadcasters spending so much air-time between elections broadcasting propaganda on behalf of the royal family, as recently with the royal wedding, then during political debates, giving preferential media coverage to royalist parties and royalist candidates.

This election was rigged in favour of the Queen's candidates, as are all the other elections in her kingdom.

It would be different and a good thing if the SNP had a republican leader and platform to fight for a Scottish republic, starting with banning the Queen from Scotland.

But Salmond is a royalist and the SNP under his leadership is a royalist party and they are in politics to serve their Queen and to serve themselves. They are not in politics to serve the Scots.

So the exact opposite of a Scottish republic will continue, as will soon be proved when the Queen visits Holyrood to rubber-stamp her new SNP administration at the opening of the new session of the Scottish parliament.

What more Queen's government means for Scotland is a continuing stream of death, disaster and missed opportunity for the Scots.

This is not "victory for the Scots". This is subjugation and brainwashing of the Scots by the United Kingdom and union crown state as per usual.

2. ernestolynch

ernestolynch Banned Banned

[​IMG]

There's life in this messageboard yet.

3. 74drew

74drew Well-Known Member

Crikey!!:eek:

e2a

correct me if i'm wrong, but is that not a massive royalist coat of arms hanging on the wall behind him?

4. Corax

Corax This will change your life: http://bit.ly/19lPFRa

something about lizards

5. starfish

starfish Aloof but effective.

Fuck off you teuchter bastard.

6. Gingerman

Gingerman Is a great bunch of lads.....

Interesting personel website :hmm:

7. Peter Dow

You'd be right if this was medieval times.

In recent times, the Lion Rampant is in common use by Scots as a national standard, no longer for the sole use of the Scottish monarch.

I have published a web-page -

"The functions and duties of a Scottish National Standard Bearer"

- containing a republican claim to the Lion Rampant as a suitable Scottish republican nation state flag which could be used by the Scottish president or republican standard bearers.

My website is only "personal" in the sense that any book or website is "personal" to the authors.

Is for example, "Fly fishing" by J.R.R. Hartley, a "personal" book, about J.R.R. Hartley, or is it about fly-fishing? I think we should be told. :rolleyes:

Likewise, my Scottish National Standard Bearer website is a guide to bearing the Lion Rampant flag and giving appropriate political leadership at the same time.

It is easy enough to fly a flag but the skill of being a good standard bearer is in what you say while you are flying the flag and have got people's attention.

As with many books and websites, the Scottish National Standard Bearer website does have an "Author" section which contains personal information about the author, me, Peter Dow, but this is by-the-way information, not the purpose of the website.

I hope that is clear now. :cool:

8. danny la rouge

danny la rouge Anti-homelessness stud.

9. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

That uniform is home made you know

10. embree

embree Well-Known Member

*subscribes to thread*

11. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Nice to see Leverndale Hospital still allows internet access.

Sasaferrato likes this.
  12. AKA pseudonym

AKA pseudonym Well-Known Member

off topic:
    but
    did you ever get a girlfriend from your previous thread that Im sure Lord Pogo (I have a feeling he is a sassanach) can refer us too?

on topic:
    How many votes did you get Peter?

13. 19sixtysix

19sixtysix μεθαύριο

:like:

14. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse wax weasel

J R Hartley. Not JRR. Have fun running your own country when you can't even quote an advert correctly.

15. fiannanahalba

fiannanahalba Feel the Love

Peter, Alex says the queen was asking for you. She fancies dobbing you a nice wee title. Condi Rice and Martina Anderson like a man with a title you know?

16. Peter Dow

It isn't a "uniform" since as a unique outfit it is not uniformly the same as anyone else's outfit.

Peter's Standard Bearer Outfit

17. Peter Dow

The last election I stood in was for NUS representative at Robert Gordon University in 2003 I think it was when I got about 1/3 of the votes, and the elect-no-one option got 2/3rds of the votes.

So I was told anyway. I never actually counted the votes.

I can't remember how many votes that was.

I got expelled from university soon after for being politically outspoken. Even as a losing candidate I am someone the establishment cannot stand up to in an honest debate. They much prefer violence to shut clever people like me up.

18. Peter Dow

Well since you are so clever can you tell Gingerman if "Fly Fishing" was a "personal" book, about J.R. Hartley, or was it about "Fly Fishing"?

19. RaverDrew

RaverDrew self-banned for a bit R.I.P.

Peter Dow delivers once again :cool:

20. Peter Dow

I don't accept bribes you know?

21. fiannanahalba

Good to hear Peter.

22. claphamboy

claphamboy The wheels on the bus go round and round....

You should stand for election, seriously.

23. Peter Dow

If enough people join my For Freedom Forums maybe I will stand for election one day.

If you really want to encourage me then join up with us!

FIGH.TK

24. DexterTCN

DexterTCN 18-9-14

'never have scots been confronted with such a devious traitor as alec salmond'

Beg to differ.

That jacket seems to be implying some kind of military rank. I hope you have one...otherwise I might tend to think that there's something wrong with you.

25. DexterTCN

DexterTCN 18-9-14

Looks like he took every unionist leader in Scotland.

Treacherous bastard.

Seriously though, step by step he gets more and more powers and concessions.

It's not a military thing it's a political thing.

Do not shoot the queen unless she is actually threatening you personally. It just won't do if you have parliamentary ambitions, your opponents will blow it out of proportion.

26. Peter Dow

Name one.

Peter's Standard Bearer Outfit

There is something wrong with a Scottish state, even a devolved Scottish state, which does not award me a military rank.

That something is the commander in chief, the head of state, Queen Elizabeth, in case you were wondering.

27. Peter Dow

Salmond is a "unionist leader", of another kind. :rolleyes:
    Salmond supports the union of the crowns, retaining Queen Elizabeth and Windsor successor as head of state of a Scottish kingdom.

Quite. He should oppose the union of the crowns, refuse to meet with the Queen, ban her and her family from Scotland, support the establishment of a Scottish republic.

He and the SNP did very little to help to establish the Scottish parliament and elections in the first place. He owes his position as Queen's First Minister to those who campaigned for a Scottish parliament.

Since the establishment of the parliament, the SNP leaders have used the parliament, step by step to get more and more powers and concessions for themselves, for the SNP leaders, for himself Salmond, not for the Scots. He has not delivered one additional power or concession for the Scots.

If you don't have a military thing, you don't get your political thing taken seriously.

The Queen's judges and officers of her kingdom are threatening me and have arrested, tortured, jailed and terrorised me.

Personally, she is responsible for the actions of the state she is head of by not abdicating the position of monarch of the UK.

I can't hope for a president to defend my rights so long as she is monarch of a kingdom which rules over me.

So she is threatening all of us personally and we should all hold her personally responsible. Think King Charles I and what happened when axe met neck. :D

I have no ambition to swear an oath of allegiance to any UK or union-of-the-crowns monarch.
    Maybe I will stand for election once we get a Scottish republic.

28. AKA pseudonym

AKA pseudonym Well-Known Member

:D:D
    I really would have kept that to myself... you lost an election with no-one else standing!
    classic bro...

btw: loving your capcha @ your forum..
    What is the name of the movie about the Scottish freedom-fighter William Wallace, starring Mel Gibson?

do you really want associated with that woman beating racist?

29. Peter Dow

I framed my election leaflet as me vs the Queen, so I was not expecting to pick up the royalist brainwashed vote.

Begins with a "B". Try your answer here

The association is with "Braveheart" the movie.

The disassociation from Gibson is written on this page of my website.

"William Wallace, Guardian of Scotland"

Mel Gibson - From hero to zero
    Oh dear! I am so disappointed in having to give this political lesson but it is unavoidable. Mel Gibson, as the star of Braveheart, is associated with this entertaining version of the William Wallace story and we Scots owe Mel our thanks for that. Now the bad news.

I must disassociate myself, the Scottish National Standard Bearer website and the Braveheart movie from what appears to be the perverse anti-Semitic abuse said by Mel Gibson while being arrested for drunk driving early Friday 28th July 2006, as was reported by CBS and Sky News TV (View video).

Now to give Mel his due, he has apologised for his abusive barrage but, as was pointed out in the Jon Stewart video clip (right), Gibson has made it possible for NBC and others to take licence and sully the reputation of Braveheart.

So for the record, I'm identifying the William Wallace story and Braveheart as part of the centuries-long struggle AGAINST anti-Semitism.

Obviously, "Freedom!" means the freedom to be a Jew or not, according to your preference.

In addition, the enemy of William Wallace and the Scots was King Edward I "Longshanks" who was an infamous anti-Semite - as bad in his time as Hitler was in his.

So the Scots have long fought against bigotry of all kinds. We Scots are proud of that, proud of William Wallace and proud of Braveheart - an invaluable source of inspiration for a Scottish patriot.

We'd like to be proud of Mel Gibson too but he really needs to get his politics and his alcoholism sorted out first.

Gibson may lose his licence to drive in court but anyway I would say he has lost any licence to speak for Braveheart the movie or its fans in future.

Get some help Mel - and make friends with some Jews!

Meantime, if we are needing a spokesperson for "Braveheart", I'd nominate the movie's writer - Randall Wallace.

30. fiannanahalba

See it looks like Peters got all the angles covered. Id like to work trial Peter as President of the Scottish Republic on a jobshare basis with Louis Marr. I do hope Peter keeps the uniform as it gives us a Che/Fidel/Hugo type of rev-chic.