1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scoring in Lisbon???

Discussion in 'travel and world' started by ruffneck23, Nov 15, 2012.

1. ruffneck23

ruffneck23 Well-Known Member

Im off to Lisbon on Sunday, to do a days work on Monday , so i arrive at 10am , knowing that everything is decriminlised, does anyone know of any area to avoid or go to perhaps purchase something to smoke ?

I know this is incredibly naive of me, but im hoping anyone with experience might be able to give me a heads up, if not il be in a bar drinking copious amounts of wine , so not all will be lost

2. souljacker

souljacker Eggs Bread Cigs Milk

When you get to hotel, ask around for a bloke called Jose. He'll sort you out. ;)

3. ruffneck23

:D , i was going to try that anyways lol

stuff_it likes this.
  4. DotCommunist

DotCommunist virtue without terror is impotent.

I got approached not far from the airport and sold some fake hash. Another person observed the end of this transaction and rushed up saying 'no no' but it was too late and I had been done over. NoNo! man sold me the genuine article. Didn't get to smoke more than a single zoot as I spent my time in hospital with a stomach bleed (nothing to do with drugs)

Let that be lesson to you

5. ruffneck23

thanks for the advice ;)

6. Manter

Manter Coma-inducing

Any bar in the Barrio Alto

7. Rushy

Rushy is online. Probably.

We went on a stag do and the guys scored before we'd even left the airport.

8. Ax^

Ax^ Silly Rabbit

Follow your nose, don't bring out a wade of note, and don't put yourself in clearly dodgy situations..

Like picking up anywhere else

:)

9. mr steev

mr steev unkempt clacker

When I went a few years ago, irrc just after it had been decriminalised, it wasn't difficult at all. When we first arrived we went for a coffee and within half an hour 3 different blokes came over waving ounce blocks around.
    What we got wasn't brilliant but it was cheap enough and tided us over until we'd met a few people in the Barrio Alto

10. craigxcraig

craigxcraig Prefers 'cxc'

We were there a few years back, you'll have no issues - its everywhere.

Barrio Alto is a great area for beers.

11. ruffneck23

nice, thanks all , how much was weed on avg, for say an 1/8 ? ( just so i can budget ;) )

12. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Never really rated the clash.Pfft

yup - decriminlalised nowadays - get an outdoor cafe seat and you will be offered big lumps of hash. retro.

stuff_it likes this.
  13. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

i got asked if i wanted a big block of dope by a pensioner in a square at the bottom of the hill near Barrio Alto and thought :hmm:

then you get asked about every 30 seconds in the Barrio itself. Didn't buy owt though, but it is everywhere as others have said.

14. Dan U

Dan U Boompty

oh and don't drink wine, drink incredibly strong margaritas for nuppence (relatively speaking) in a succession of bars no bigger than your living room in Barrio Altos.

great place. doesn't get going till late though.

ruffneck23 likes this.
  15. ruffneck23

Thanks Dan , I shall investigate these other drinking options ;)

16. ruffneck23

Finally got to that barrios area , after the taxi took me the wrong place and an hours walking to find a train station to get into town , not found anything , but them mojitoz might just ruin me first lol

17. ruffneck23

Oh dear , just been sold a pint of that mojitoz Shozzle for 5 euro , respec am shit at the same time

18. rutabowa

rutabowa YUPPIES OUT

europe really loves english tourists for this reason.

19. ruffneck23

they were lovely, as you can tell by that post, i was quite pissed:D

20. rutabowa

rutabowa YUPPIES OUT

ha yes i was just kidding. i would have done the same.