1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

riseup.net email invite/codes?

Discussion in 'computers, web and general tech' started by tufty79, Jul 30, 2007.

1. tufty79

tufty79 Well-Known Member

helloooo!
    i'm trying to set up a riseup email address so i can do a mailing group thing...

except

i might just be very stupid here. i'm trying to do the 'request account' thing, but it's telling me

" There are two ways to have your account approved: you can either get invite codes from existing users or wait for us to approve your request. Unfortunately, it is often difficult for us to keep up with the volume of requests and it may take us a very long time to get back to you. On the other hand, if you use the invite method, your account will be created and be ready to use immediately. Once you have completed this form, you cannot later go back and enter the invite codes. If you want to use the invite method, you need to get the codes before you fill out this form. To create codes, existing users can login to user.riseup.net and click "Invites"."

seeing as i need to get the mails written and out today, are there any nice urbans with an invite at all?

thanks lots xxx

2. JeromeQc

JeromeQc New Member

Hello,

This post is 5 years old but I am also desesperatly looking for an invite code. Is there anyone that would be kind enough to share one with me?

Thanks and best regards!