1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Residential caravan parks??

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by Rosieeee, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Rosieeee

Rosieeee New Member

Does anyone know of any residential caravan parks where you can rent a static caravan or pitch for cheap??
    Preferably in London or commutable!
    So far I've pretty much only found Holiday parks!

2. dessiato

dessiato Galatians 6:10

There is one on Boxhill, another in Chertsey and one in Addlestone. All are commutable but not that close to the relevant railway station.

Also, there was a recent thread about this. A quick search should find it. Although IIRC this was someone looking for somewhere in the West Country.

3. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

A lot of them will let you live there as much as you are legally allowed to but you still need to move out for a period each year, I forget how long. Boat moorings are meant to be cheap as well in London.

4. fractionMan

fractionMan Custom Title

Boat moorings are not cheap in London!

5. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

Compared to what? Cheaper than renting surely. I've been told by several people you can get reasonably priced moorings in London (I presume they didn't mean bang in the middle of Docklands or summat)

6. LegsEleven

LegsEleven New Member

Hi there my partner and i are moving to Bristol but only for a short period of 9 months, does anybody know of any residential parks near the stoke gifford area that would rent a park home? ive searched through loads and having no luck :( thanks.