1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rangers 2011/2012.

Discussion in 'football' started by anchorage, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Given i'm not Scottish i'm not sure what you're on about.

2. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

But that doesn't mean Plastic Proddie is ok etc. Plenty of reasons to be critical of Laugherty without that shite.

3. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

I don't understand what you mean.

4. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

There's plenty of reasons to dislike Laugherty, he's a cheat, clueless, and doesn't seem to learn. But the stuff attacking him for marrying in a chapel isn't a good reason.

5. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

It's the only reason a very small part of our support need. As i have written the support have stood by him even though he has failed to deliver and been hounded by the press.

6. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Whether it's a very small part is a moot point, nigh on impossible to prove or disprove the amount of people who think this way, but it is there. I know one arsehole at my work who was appalled he got married in a chapel. None of the other Orcs I know there have even mentioned it. Th thread on RM shows alot don't give a flying fuck and seem to be happy for him in a generally congratulatory way.

7. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

I'm glad I moved away from all that shite. Can't be arsed with the sectarian scum from both sides. Although admittedly I have had to deal with more shite from the orcs cos I was raised a catholic in a proddy area. But it cuts both ways.

8. DexterTCN

DexterTCN 18-9-14

A two-edged sword for sure. Sometimes sharper one way, sometimes the other.

9. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

Everybody can tell the same hard luck story.

10. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

yep. sad that.

11. inflatable jesus

inflatable jesus I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I missed this story from yesterday:

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/105193-...-rangers-if-administrators-fail-to-save-club/

Apparently this goes back to April so it's not a direct reaction to the CVA. However, I think it shows how skeptical HMRC of Duff and Phelps and that HMRC are not going to be taken for a ride by Greene.

Selling the club's assets for 5.5 million in the event of the CVA failing seemed like craziness to me and it looks like HMRC aren't about to let it happen either.

It also makes it less likely that HMRC had any real hopes of getting a CVA offer they could accept. So it's really starting to look like curtains for Rangers FC.

12. anchorage

anchorage banned Banned

We won the court case. Of course they are going to start doom and gloom stories.