1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norway: Oslo bomb and island shooting spree kills over 70 people

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by bi0boy, Jul 22, 2011.

1. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

I know he stockpilled it, i aslo know there have been cases of people here getting nicked for trying to stock pile it... but im not going on google to find out anymore than that :D

2. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17766404

So seems like effort anyways....

3. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

I find it hard to believe that anyone in the British Isles would stockpile agricultural supplies for the purpose of constructing explosives. That just beggars belief.

frogwoman and likesfish like this.
  4. likesfish

likesfish chanelling mike from spaced

The army did have a prove to stick in bags of fertilizer to check if it was safe fertilizer or not.

5. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

Breivik - "Under normal circumstances, I am a very nice person"

6. weltweit

weltweit Well-Known Member

hmmm

7. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

He's a narcissist. Of course he'll fully approve of himself. He's his biggest fan.

Chemster and Schmetterling like this.
  8. B0B2oo9

B0B2oo9 You're all Gay

"No I am not a racist. I am an anti-racist."

Word for word he spouts the same rhetoric as Steven Lennon

9. goldenecitrone

goldenecitrone ubi sunt

No, you're not, Anders. You are an inadequate, deluded, child-murdering wankstain under any circumstances that human beings would care to imagine.

10. copliker

copliker ...

Particularly horrible stuff this afternoon. What a cunt.

11. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

yeh. horrible shit. surely this should be behind closed doors.

12. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

13. ruffneck23

ruffneck23 Well-Known Member

14. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

Made my blood run cold. Has to be a psychopath.

15. audiotech

audiotech wav, aiff, mp3, ogg, flac

It's important that this should be open for all the world to see and hear of this despicable crime against humanity.

16. likesfish

likesfish chanelling mike from spaced

what a git.

17. 8ball

8ball Gone quantum

I'm perfectly willing to believe he is very nice to his Mum and likes kittens, and doesn't harbour ill feelings towards people of differing skin tone, and always pays his parking tickets, but my opinion of him has been rather tainted by him killing all those people.

I doubt he's either a clinical psychopath or technically insane - just a True Believer. Plenty of them about.

18. Riklet

Riklet procrastinación

Real horrible to read.

19. 8ball

8ball Gone quantum

That's why I haven't read it.

Was in the pub and the ITN news was on - couldn't hear the sound but the photo-montage they showed was right out of this twat's wank fantasies - the whole media is gagging for a copycat.

20. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Putting the FU into fun

yes, a tonne of ammonium nitrate in a flat stands out rather.

21. Pickman's model

it's more traditional to use ammonium nitrate and fuel oil, like mcveigh did at oklahoma city.

22. Pickman's model

in all honesty it's a piece of piss to make some sort of explosive, from gunpowder up to various incendiaries. however, you'd be limited by places to mix it and the volume needed: timothy mcveigh needed a van to move his bomb. anfo bombs apparently require mixing and can't be left lying about for ages without the mix going funny, with the fuel oil moving to the bottom. as the 7/7 bombers showed, if you're using the right stuff you don't need too much of it. and it's not as though getting hold of bombmaking instructions is all that hard, from what you read in the mass media.

23. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus would be a rubbish god

I think it would be meaningless to call him insane, tbh, in the sense of having deranged perceptions.

You might be right about him not being a psychopath either. That's testable, though. I would think he should be tested. If he isn't a psychopath, then his thought has taken him to a hard place to enable him to do this. Hard to think of any good that could come from this, but maybe - just maybe - it will make others question the paths their thought has been taking them.

frogwoman likes this.
  24. frogwoman

frogwoman I welcome your experience

Yep, if it plants a seed of doubt in the mind of just one fash it's probably a good thing. what a cunt though.

25. copliker

copliker ...

He seems to be very scared of getting sent to the loony bin. He's getting upset about pics of his uniform and having his manifesto read to him.

26. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

Which is exactly why he should be allowed/made to wear that pathetic uniform.. we should also see more of his WoW stuff. he looked pretty embarrassed when they showed one of his avatars on the first day. loser.

27. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

this is a bit mental. maximum sentence they can hand down to him is 21 years. after which he'll be released.

28. ymu

ymu Niall Ferguson's deep-cover sock-puppet

Nope.

29. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

30. Random

Random Ethnic nalgocrat

No