1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ninja

Discussion in 'Wales/Cymru' started by Gavin257, Jul 29, 2005.

1. King Biscuit Time

King Biscuit Time The highest British attention to the wrong detail.

You can get it for £9 in Spillers.
    Its pretty good in parts - lotsa Wales/Cardiff refs and a few decent tracks.

2. RubberBuccaneer

RubberBuccaneer Hedd Wyn

A feature on HTV news tonight , interviewing him at his 'pulpit of rhythm', in full Tutenkahumn/DAme Edna gear ( as in the photo above ).
    The interviewer asked for tips, apparently according to NInja ( PBUH )your right hand is your father and your left is your mother and together....

3. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

spoke to him yesterday (interrupting his bun pounding) to enquire whether it was coming out on vinyl
    might be a few copies and a possible dnb promo of one of the tracks and he told me to get on to boobytrap.
    what's all this bout him being canadian :confused: sounded a bit brummie to me.

then i slipped over on a wet cardboard box outside where subways is, went flying, cut my knuckles, smashed a bottle of soy sauce over my other shopping and bag, ripped the corner of a record bag and found the edges of 2 tunes shattered when i got home :mad: :(
    went into the shops nearby asking if it was their box and one admitted it but reckons biffa or cleanaway should've cleaned it up the night before. i am mightily pissed off and want to rant at someone...
    council or private company? someone could have really had a bad injury.
    not out of order to want some compo for the tunes and soy sauce is it? :mad: