1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark Perry & ATV

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by Nanker Phelge, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge Monkey Boy

Anyone know what Mark Perry and ATV are up to (if anything) at the moment.

Was listening to them this morning and wondered if they were gigging at all?

I looked for a website - the one I found was last updated 2003!
  2. rutabowa

rutabowa YUPPIES OUT

Someone out of ATV did something at weird experimental night The Klinker about a month ago. i only found out after it happened.
  3. El Jefe

El Jefe .. the Rural Juror

Perry mostly sits at home in Portsmouth listening to prog rock these days :(
  4. rutabowa

rutabowa YUPPIES OUT

that's what i do mostly now!
  5. belboid

belboid Hang Liberals

they still play from time to time, Perry is rather crap at turning up tho, apparently.
  6. trevhagl

trevhagl Famous author , company CEO

I have some CDs of the later stuff - Punk Life, Apollo etc (msg me if you want em cheap- you'll probably get barred from this board if yer caught admitting to buying something ha ha!)
  7. trevhagl

trevhagl Famous author , company CEO

Met him briefly about 10 years ago when they played the toon, he seemed well sound and dedicated a song to Barse.
    And the singer of the support band Los Paraliticos went on to sing for Sham
  8. GroovyCrimes

GroovyCrimes Well-Known Member

I remember that tour trev,I was DJ at the Hartlepool gig & went up to Easington Colliery the following night.
    I was talking to Tim V & he told me that He was once in a band that had a gig to do at a bar in Spain,they all got ratarsed & fucked the gig up so had to play again another night to make up for it,the pub advertised them as 'Los Paraliticos' so they took on the name.