1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manchester United 2011/2012

Discussion in 'football' started by newme, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

They would have to accept it existed to be able to forget it so there's no chance of that.

2. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Like every cunt that dives?

3. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

Dives are hard to prove - that was blatant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misconduct_(association_football)

4. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

Of course diving is the same as racism.

5. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

You said unsporting not racism

6. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

That wasn't me.

7. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

United 1 Racists 0!!!!

8. Glitter

Glitter Prostitute womb god baby

Good day yesterday! Decent atmosphere for a change and the right result.

Hairy last ten minutes though. We can never do it the easy way can we, despite twatting them for most of the game.

Welbeck was superb imo and really deserved a goal. Giggs was off and that new ginger lad* looks like a decent signing.

Now lets hope Villa batter them blue fuckers and we can kick on! (Yeah, I know)

*I still think using him to cover up our huge crater in midfield is a shit PR stunt and embarrassing to the club but he's doing alright.

Deareg likes this.
  9. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

I agree with all the above apart from the last line, he retired far too early and was our best midfielder yesterday, in fact I would say he was the best midfielder on the pitch.

10. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Nah, that was Valencia IMO - best player on the pitch. It was a poor match overall, the difference was Liverpool gave away two goals and Man U only the one. Deserved win for you lot.

11. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

You might be right as it goes about Valencia, but it was close.

12. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

I thought he was the only player on the pitch that carried real threat. Scholes had some sumptuous passes as usual, but Valencia was the one who made things happen IMO.

13. Glitter

Glitter Prostitute womb god baby

Scholes is running our midfield at the moment. Which is great and there's certainly an argument to say he retired too soon.

But a club like Manchester United should not be reduced to bringing back retired players to mask the fact there's a gaping hole in our midfield. At Anfield we crumbled after Scholes went off and since he doesn't always have a full game in him we need proper replacements for what has been our weakest area for about five years now.

14. Radar

Radar Well-Known Member

15. Joe Reilly

Joe Reilly Well-Known Member

Apart from the player that got the decisive goals and had a hat-trick wrongly ruled out.

16. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

17. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

Pity all the other non cock in mouths independent minds of their own managers can't find the time to do likewise.

18. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

How do you know they haven't or that they have even heard of the issue?

19. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

Give over Fed, if they had we would have heard, Why don't you do a search a see what you come up with?

20. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Or maybe they don't try and continually play the 'ahcumfaegovan' bollocks like fergie when he's a multi-millionaire who supported the SKY attempt and now supports the Glazers. Fergies PR dept goes into action.....

21. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

You really are talking bollocks and you know it.

22. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

'ahcumfaegovan' is on his mirror at home, oooohh lok at me i'm still like I was.... Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn....

I lived where he used to, I know several people he gew up with who he likes to namecheck every now and again to remind us all of his 'authenticity'.....

23. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

What the fuck has any of that got to do with him going public with his support for striking workers while Moyes, Lennon and all the rest of your working class true to themselves what you see is what you get hero's saying fuck all?

24. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Who says they are my heros?

Yup, a multi-millionaire who backed the Glazers against the fans, he's a real working-class hero isn't he?! Excuse my while I take a pish laughing....

25. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

Does he still insist people call him "Sir" Alex?

26. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

Seriously, What the fuck was he supposed to do? He made his opposition to the takeover known before it happened, once it went ahead, Did you expect him to barricade himself in his office or chain himself to the goal posts? You are being a fucking dick on this one.

Everyone knows how much you hate United and anything to do with the club, but on this particular issue you would be better venting your spleen on all the other millionaire managers who have not uttered a fucking word of support for these strikers or any others.

27. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

Fuck off you Sun reading racist cunt.

28. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Yes, so much so that I defended Evra, defended Ferguson and criticised LFC, Suarez, Dogleash and Commolli over the recent incidents. :facepalm:

Support for strikers coming from a man who attacked his own fans over millionaires moving into your club and has been rimming the Glazers ever since is a tad hard to swallow.... Though perhaps it isn't so hard for some to swallow.

29. Deareg

Deareg Well-Known Member

You stood up for someone who was racially abused, Do you want a medal for that?

What Attack on the supporters and what rimming? You are twisting and exaggerating his words.

30. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

Where did I ask for a medal? You should calm down a bit.

He publically criticised Man United fans for opposing the Glaziers and has been remarkably positive about the Glazers, he was damning in his criticism of the FCUM lot even questioning how big a fan of United they were, also ironically referring to FCUM founders as "publicity seekers". So forgive me for not being entirely convinced by his occasional, well publicised, titbits thrown to workers in struggle.