1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manchester United 2008-2009 Thread

Discussion in 'football' started by Jambooboo, Jul 17, 2008.

1. internetstalker

internetstalker Get naked!

:rolleyes:

2. DRINK?

DRINK? bummed by karmachameleon

You myopic tw*t...Utd would be f*ck all if it weren't for biased refs basically giving them games....:D:rolleyes: grow up

3. Paulie Tandoori

Paulie Tandoori shut it you egg!

best team this season will be winning the league this year, simple as. well done united.

4. DRINK?

quite right to, though if they do win it, fair play to the mickey mousers, thought they would have thrown in the towel by now though they ain't making it easy....

5. upsidedownwalrus

upsidedownwalrus RIP R.I.P.

Blatantly true though.

6. upsidedownwalrus

upsidedownwalrus RIP R.I.P.

I'm also please that Liverpool are keeping up with it, I need them to need to beat spuds on the last day of the season.

7. revol68

revol68 what, fucking what?

anyway apparently Tevez says he wouldn't go to Anfield out of respect for the United fans. It was also a pretty respectful way of saying fuck of you useless shower of also rans.

8. kained&able

kained&able Here for the football.

doubt liverpool could afford what is it 30 million.

chelski or man united are the only places he will be going in england. Man city wont happen.

dave

9. Refused as fuck

Refused as fuck "ethnic pakistani tosser"

Spurs will sign him for £200 million and all the Faberge eggs you can eat.

10. kained&able

kained&able Here for the football.

(((defoe)))

11. internetstalker

Typical, bitter Liverpool losers tripe!

You can't seriously believe this shizen

Nice to see you can lose with as much dignity as Arsene Wenger!

12. Refused as fuck

Now, now. Thrifty Spurs are thrifty.

13. tom_craggs

tom_craggs Well-Known Member

The Tevez issue is an odd one. I really like him it would be great if we kept him but £30 million is too much money for him. I am not sure we will spend that much and if we don't I am not sure who else will...Man City would but not sure he would go there...Chelsea? I am sure Liverpool would not spend that kind of money on Tevez...

It's tricky for him...what happens if no one signs him? Does he become Kia Joorabchian's personal massuse or somehting? It's a weird situation as he is over priced for the current market.

14. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 inbox me hun x

:D

*nominates sleaterkinney and internetstalker as fan zone commentators*

15. internetstalker

:D

16. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

Just know he's gonna play a team of reserves against Wigan with the European Cup final in mind. But if we lose that game then we'll have an even harder must-win game against Arsenal. Really hope he puts out a full strength side at least for the first half (or else brings everyone on for the second half)

17. steveo87

steveo87 Procrastinating for....a while

I don't....

18. revol68

why would he plays kids against wigan, if united wrap up the title against Arsenal theres a good 10 day rest till the 27th.

19. scooter

10 days ain't much if ronaldo or rooney pulls a hamstring. It's just that if he don't play a full strength team tomorrow then he'll have to do it against the arse and then have even less time to recover

20. scooter

I dunno. Maybe i'm wrong. just seems like Wigan could be a nice easy win. Whereas arsenal are gonna be full on hard work. Never mind

21. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

Does he have a choice in the matter? And do you really think he loves United that much? Doubt it.

22. revol68

well that's what he apparently said.

sure, we can let him go to Liverpool for £22 million or so and then youse can sell him back for around £12 six months later. :p

23. N_igma

"Apparently", compelling argument. :D

I would personally love him to come, his style would be well suited to our game. Keane's wasn't, let Benitez decide!

24. revol68

He should tell Kia to fuck off and stay at United. It's clearly Kia's daft pricing that is fuckng shit up and United are playing hard ball. I mean what would happen if Tevez just tore up his contract with MIS, wasn't slavery abolished?

25. N_igma

Dunno, you should ask Ronaldo he knows all about it.

26. revol68

I was waiting for that... :D

it was Blatter that used the term slavery.

27. scooter

how much would utd be willing to pay do you think? Or rather what's he worth? 20 mill?

28. DRINK?

29. Refused as fuck

Strike, Occupy!

30. internetstalker

They paid £30mill for Berba

I'd rather have Tevez in the team then Berba any day!