1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manchester City 09/10 thread

Discussion in 'football' started by Fingers, Jun 7, 2009.

1. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

yeh yeh :facepalm::D
  2. TrippyLondoner

TrippyLondoner Well-Known Member

was just about to say what a save but oh well.:D
  3. futha

futha vessel in vain

Same here :D was a great great save though. Given is amazing. Bad luck MCFC supporters, was a great effort.
  4. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

Havent even watched the match, but im assuming the 'richest club in the world' were just off the pace. again. toodaloo. next.
  5. aylee

aylee In exile in Haringay

Great game last night, a proper derby match.

Hard lines to Citeh, though I have to say I though ManUre deserved it on the night. I'd rather play them than Citeh in the final, to be honest.
  6. strung out

strung out (",)

less annoying if you lose innit
  7. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

So Robinho's gone then... good riddance?
  8. twistedAM

twistedAM Left Of The Dial

Oh yeah, the forums are full of offers to drive him to the airport.

More concerned about Vlad Weiss going to Coyle's pigfuckers. I thought he'd get a few games under Mancini considering SWP isn't at his peak but it's a World Cup year and all that and he was probably keen to get games in.
  9. MrA

MrA Free! Free I tells ya!

2-1 and good value for it, top 4? I doubt it, :D

Mauled by the Tigers! :D:D
  10. stupid dogbot

stupid dogbot Haughty and Superior

It's all gone very quiet on this thread again, eh?

:D :D
  11. stupid dogbot

stupid dogbot Haughty and Superior

12. Diamond

Diamond The Red Baron

Anyone seen Robinho's goal for Santos against Sao Paolo on the weekend?

Was rather good:
  13. twistedAM

Good night last night for City. Scouse and Spuds lose, Villa draw.
    Makes up for the workaday win against Bolton on Tuesday.
  14. embree

embree Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Safe to post this now?
  15. Stanley Edwards

Stanley Edwards Sort of like a real Bohemian. Sort of.

Blimey!

What's going on at The Bridge?
  16. Discordia

Discordia New Member

Chelsea are so overrated.
  17. revol68

revol68 what, fucking what?

It's hilarious how even when United win there are a ton of articles whinging on about them being a club in decline etc and yet no one seems to want to point out that Chelsea are literally the most overrated pile of balls. United were always going to go through a transitional peroid this season with a change in formation, tactics and players, Chelsea on the otherhand have the same old aging squad playing the same boring way despite a series of managers trying to mix it up.
  18. Discordia

Discordia New Member

Well it's more than Chelsea were good...years ago. People seem to not notice that all the players are the same, older, and not as good anymore.
  19. pboi

pboi Banned Banned

while I agree, they slice through my club Arsenal and it cant just be Didier Drogba can it ?

anyway, fuck em.

Bellamy is the balls
  20. iROBOT

iROBOT CURRENTLY RE-BOOTING

That was a game of high drama, from the WB's refusal to shake JtiT's hand (class..:D) to the sending offs, and 6 goals...:cool:

Pure entertainment
  21. Lubolouise

Lubolouise Tinker boots

I agree !
    Thought i'd post on this thread to say well done City !! The refusal to shake hands was very diplomatic i thought , WB should have went and kicked him right in the nuts !!!!!!

Anyways, Good Luck City and have a blast !!!
    We Are Leeds !!!!!
    Oh for iRobot, up the arse !!! Lol :)
  22. iROBOT

iROBOT CURRENTLY RE-BOOTING

:D

Why, thank you Luboluise (you say the nicest things), we are indeed up their Arse's (thanks to Man City)....:)
  23. embree

embree Well-Known Member

are you on medication?
  24. Lubolouise

Lubolouise Tinker boots

No !!!! help me !!!

Lol ya div, im just random, its the way forward you know, onwards and upwards, all fall dead :)

People are strange when your a stranger Lol

We are Leeds !!!!!
  25. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Domination Snert

26. kained&able

kained&able Here for the football.

Anyone notice the bit of demeaning racism perpetuated by craig bellemy on adebayor yesterday.

Making him shine his boots:mad::mad:

I thought we'd stamped that shit out.

dave
  27. johnnymarrsbars

johnnymarrsbars www.friendrock.co.uk

WE ARE CITY, SUPER CITY, WE ARE CITY, FROM MAINE ROAD!

Bring on the rags next week - we'll destroy em. Europe here we come!
  28. Stanley Edwards

Stanley Edwards Sort of like a real Bohemian. Sort of.

You have a tough run in. It's going to be a close call between Villa, Spurs and Man C. Liverpool have blown it.

Man City v Villa as penultimate match of the season is looking more and more interesting :)
  29. twistedAM

Will be interesting to se how City fans receive Dunne. I think most will still applaud him for some reason.

Anyway, still being a proper eternally pessimistic fan about this until we actually secure 4th but Mancini does seem to have turned it around.
    When Brum made it 1-2 yesterday we would have been rattled under Hughes and probably drawn again but instead we went onto a third consecutive goal haul (I don't think we ever punished teams under Hughes this season).
    And Mancini has done it with a huge injury list - we had five kids on the bench yesterday and a back four with only one first-choice player in it though having said that I;d be more than happy for Neddy and Kompany to play there every week.
  30. Fingers

Fingers from the internetz

Twisted, have you any idea why there is a Man City flag hanging outside the Hootenanny?