1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judith Miller sent to jail for lying for the government.

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by lostexpectation, Oct 14, 2005.

1. lostexpectation

lostexpectation New Member

She's being given an award by some journalists organisation this weekend for standing by her first amendments rights to protect sources!!!

she's was on US TV congratulating herself for standing up against oppression and defending the truth to the last, keeping the government on its toes in telling the public the stories only journalists can reveal because they can protect their sources.

So the LAW put her in jail because she was lying for the GOVERNMENT, (in constructing the drama they needed to go to war).

her sources were Cheney and Rove etc, and she pretending she doing the world a hell of sacrifice of 85 days in jail but she only protecting the whitehouse.

I didn't know who she was until she sent to jail I didn't realise what influence she had at the New York Times in selling the line about Saddam immenent threat to the civilised world????

Im mean those alot of stuff to come out possible indictments etc, im holding my breath but this beacon of journalistic integrity just somes it all up?