1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Terry charged with racist abuse.

Discussion in 'football' started by Balbi, Dec 21, 2011.

1. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

So could I call the cops now and report Suarez? That's pretty absurd.
  2. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

also thinks Wayne Ronney is back to his best!( one match against QPR)
  3. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You could do but Pickman will be on to you for fraternising with the occupied forces of capitalism
  4. butchersapron

butchersapron shoot 'em in the back

No he hasn't. As you had to backtrack on the other thread over. After first making wildly libelous claims.
  5. agricola

agricola atomic materialist

Except that he did not admit to saying that deliberately, as an insult. As I said on the Suarez thread, in that case his argument ended up condemning him because it was absurd (how on earth can they claim it was a term of indearment and about context when he was clearly rowing with Evra?), but he never admitted that those words were used either in a racist manner or a racist context.

The same question (ie: whether it was deliberately said or not) doesnt appear to have come up in the EBJT case because of what Terry was seen by many, many people to have apparently said.
  6. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

Let's see later tonight shall we? :)
  7. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

I didn't backtrack you fucking idiot. He freely admitted to Uruguayan radio that he used the term 'negrito' but didnt consider it to be racist. thats his defence.
  8. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse wax weasel

What's the chances of Terry getting a guilty? CPS lawyers vs. Chelsea FC's lawyers.
  9. butchersapron

Yes you did - you claimed that he admitted to repeatedly calling Evra a nigger. Are you taking back your apology for saying that now? You Should say on that other thread if you are.
  10. ericjarvis

ericjarvis give a feck for the feckless

What pisses me off is that JT can be prosecuted for racist abuse, but when my (then) downstairs neighbour went after the black lass who lived upstairs with a hammer whilst yelling racist abuse, they couldn't get it together to call it anything but a neighbour's dispute. One law for the rich and one for the poor, innit. Or possibly the fact that the downstairs neighbour was the daughter of a policeman might be relevant.
  11. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

Yep, I got that wrong over on that thread and corrected it to negrito. Which is exactly what I said on this thread. You fucking idiot.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...at-he-said-is-unacceptable-article845198.html
  12. butchersapron

It's not though is it gabi?

13. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

Eh? He's admitted to making racist comments.. read the post above. You fucking idiot
  14. butchersapron

No, he hasn't.
  15. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Fucking numpty, he has denied over and over again that he made a racist comment.
  16. CyberRose

CyberRose أرفع الشفرات

Has Suarez?
  17. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

Yes he has, by the FA.
  18. CyberRose

CyberRose أرفع الشفرات

And does being charged by the FA make him guilty, not guilty or innocent until proven guilty?
  19. TruXta

TruXta Tired of this

It makes him guilty, for now, in the context in which he was charged. Does it make him guilty in the abstract? That we don't know.
  20. CyberRose

CyberRose أرفع الشفرات

Suppose Terry's lucky to be going to a real court where he can pay for an expensive lawyer to get him off all charges...
  21. Fedayn

Fedayn Diffidati con noi

It is possible he doen't need anyone to 'get him off'. If his defence is true then that's a pretty solid case for the defence. If not then well a certain bar has been set.
  22. discokermit

discokermit Well-Known Member

it's better to be guilty with an expensive lawyer than innocent and without one.
    Fedayn likes this.
  23. CyberRose

CyberRose أرفع الشفرات

You could say that about every single person who goes to court saying they're not guilty! But the rich are a lot more likely to be successful...
  24. DRINK?

DRINK? bummed by karmachameleon

What with his salary, his fathers coke dealing income and mothers earnings from shop lifting , I'm pretty sure he will have it covered!
  25. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

Depends whether you consider calling a black player 'negrito' more than 10 times during a feisty football match racist or not. Coz that's what he's admitted to.

Personally I consider it racist. You don't, Suarez doesn't. Differing opinions. that's all.
  26. butchersapron

No he hasn't. You have even fucked this up.
  27. binka

binka !!!!!!!!!

ill never forgive him for what he did to wayne bridge. lock him up and throw away the key
  28. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

His brother is a fucking cunt as well.
  29. stavros

stavros Well-Known Member

This could be a decent excuse for Capello to ignore Terry and bed in a younger set of CBs, Lescott, Jones, Cahill, Jagielka, Dawson even.
  30. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

How thick are you? Jesus Christ. the cunt's admitted it himself.

the mind boggles. fucking idiot.