1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Terry charged with racist abuse.

Discussion in 'football' started by Balbi, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

2. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

He's been found guilty is he then?

3. Ponyutd

Ponyutd Greebo likes this....

He won't if he's found not guilty will he?

4. marty21

marty21 my gran was in the war with bombs and shit

Some of my best friends are black men

soulfish likes this.
  5. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

His inability to keep his trap shut on the pitch, which has got him charged - demonstrates a singular lack of intelligence. If he'd shut up and got on with the game - rather than engaging in a typically petty spat of handbags, he wouldnt be up in court. Behaviour unbecoming of a captain, despite how chest thumpingly brave the poor dear is.

girasol likes this.
  6. Gingerman

Gingerman Is a great bunch of lads.....

Terry has so much baggage these days when he travels abroad it's a genuine fear that the airline might lose him.

7. agricola

agricola atomic materialist

I like the way he is going to "fight tooth and nail" to clear his name. Unless he can destroy all recordings of him saying what he said, this is going to be very difficult to achieve.

8. chieftain

chieftain Mega Gammon

Do we really need further proof that he's a knob end?

9. butchersapron

Hang on, if his defence is true then it demonstrates an abhorrence of racism and a desire not to be linked to it. Has he been found guilty yet? Knob end or otherwise.

10. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

It'd be nic to have it confirmed legally that he's a plank.

girasol likes this.
  11. butchersapron

He is a fucking plank - doesn't mean he's a racist plank. He might be but a CPS charge doesn't mean it.

12. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

I haven't said he's racist, but getting into a situation where you're hurling abuse at an opposing player in front of very well focused cameras certainly doesn't inspire confidence in him as a captain. Plank for sure, racist plank - well, that's up to the court.

13. butchersapron

Abuse? Not if his case holds up.

14. RaverDrew

RaverDrew self-banned for a bit R.I.P.

He frequently parks in disabled bays

15. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Which team do you support? It was quite fashionable at one time to dislike Chelsea, perhaps you haven't got off the bandwagon yet.

16. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

Abuse, not in the legal term concerning racism but the very obvious barney he was having with Anton Ferdinand when the racism is alleged to have happened.

17. Gingerman

Gingerman Is a great bunch of lads.....

Anton Ferdinand's silence has been deafening,notice he hasn't been exactly rushing to exonerate Terry.

18. The39thStep

Take it that you have an amateur interest in law?

19. butchersapron

There wasn't any if his defence holds. Abuse - racial or otherwise.

20. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

I just don't like john terry as a player or a human being. I think he's made the most of what he's got, but has very fortunately played alongside a series of really top class defenders for the majority of his senior career.

21. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse wax weasel

His mum steals from Tesco too. Cads the lot of 'em.

22. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse wax weasel

He's a footballer, not an Erasmus professor or owt.

23. agricola

agricola atomic materialist

No interest in it out of work, I just thought what he said was absurd given that what he will probably be doing to get off.

24. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

Why is JT being investigated by the CPS and not suarez (who's admitted to making racist comments)?

25. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

Sorry, should have put 'even for a footballer' as they don't require the intelligence levels of other people do they?

26. The39thStep

The latter sentence is a reasonable ( if mistaken) matter for discussion . Great pity you just didn't disclose your real thoughts in the op.

27. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

I'm typing on an iPad, it encourages brevity.

28. The39thStep

member of the public reported the incident to the Police who have a duty to investigate

29. butchersapron

No he hasn't - you admitted that you got this embarrassingly wrong on the other thread only to turn around and re-state it here.

30. gabi

gabi Well-Known Member

He's admitted he called Patrice Evra a 'negrito' several times during a match. Which in this country is considered racist. Now kindly fuck off :)