1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel in coordinated missile attacks on Gaza

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Fez909, Dec 27, 2008.

1. phildwyer

phildwyer Gorau arf arf dysg

Like many of my generation, I first got involved in politics through the anti-Nazi league. The first political principle I ever learned was zero tolerance for morons like this piece of dogturd:

Ban the fucker, please.

2. Johnny Canuck3

Johnny Canuck3 Well-Known Member

I'm not actually going to bother reading your post. First off, as you've advised me, I'm too moronic to decipher the regional jargon spelling or whatever it is that you seem to like to use.

Second................let me put it this way: you and me aren't friends anymore, Garfield. :D

3. GarfieldLeChat

GarfieldLeChat fucking awesome but wrong

intresting use of dehaumiseang rehtoric to therefore remove all context...

that's the preserve of which group again dwyer...

do fuck off now you child and learn to read context...
    fuck me you'r ethick even with the context explained above your post you still can't understand it...

do we have a creche thread for dwyer please....

4. phildwyer

Fuck off Garfield. If you think it is anything even approaching acceptable to use that word in reference to a black man you're even more of a fucking dunce than I thought.

An abject apology is the only thing that will save your sorry ass. And even that wouldn't alter my opinion of you. You're a racist shithead. Fuck off.

5. agricola

agricola atomic materialist

No, they arent. International law is quite clear - you cannot go after civilian targets / supporters / police stations in the way that the IDF has been. Targets do not become "legitimate" just because the IDF deems them so.

How good of you to offer peace on your terms. One wonders whether the Palestinians would accept money to fuck off, I rather think not.

Thats as close as you could have come to saying islamofascism, that delightful staple of the neocons that attempted to conflate one very serious problem with their own, rather less serious, "problem". I also note the "death cult" staple below.

Is it any wonder that loons such as Hamas get in (though I rather think their loonage is overstated by the likes of you) when all the moderate opinion, all the non-violent resistance, all the diplomatic side of things is told to fuck off by the Israelis? "WTF? We keep them in prison for sixty years, steal their land, blow up their leaders and they are electing people who profess to not like us? Bastards.".

Ah yes, we really dont know what we are talking about, we should bow to your greater understanding in order to comprehend why the regions most heavily armed state bombing the prison they constructed for the same people they dispossessed is a good thing.

Again, few people if any here are supporting Hamas - far more people are opposing the Israeli action for various, entirely justifiable, reasons. This kind of Zionism-or-nothing, therefore any action is justified, is, ironically enough, far more likely to lead to a second Shoah than anything else is.

"The Israeli actions arent evil, and anyway there is someone who is more evil than us."

A nonsensical comparison. The Nazis were a military superpower that was able to conquer most of geographical Europe and seriously fight the rest of the world for three years. Hamas are able to fire single rockets into Israel, no less than 6000, of which about 18 people have died.

Good for you.

6. Johnny Canuck3

Isn't today the Day of Rage? Shouldn't you be getting ready? Seems like a place that you'd certainly belong.

7. GarfieldLeChat

you seem to be under the impression we were ever freinds after you stated racist aims incoming to this board i can assure you that any such suggestion is tantamount to a personal attack, as well as being a pack of lies.

I tollerated you occasionally but over my time and yours here i have never found to you to be anything other than utterly without merit...

8. agricola

can we please shut the fuck up about this spat? it is allowing JC2 to continue his trolling.

9. GarfieldLeChat

too thick to bother with dwyer by far...

so what you are saying is there can never be discussion of racism with black men...

intresting POV do go on explain how that can be true...

10. Johnny Canuck3

Absolutely right: we never were friends. I guess I was expecting too much, if I thought you might catch the gist of what I was getting at with that paragraph.

Would you like me to try re-spelling it in your jargon, and see if that helps?

11. phildwyer

Oh no! The racist fucking cunt who wrote this:

Finds your views to be without merit! Wottle you do now?

Garfield, you utter scumbag, what made you think you'd get away with it?

12. GarfieldLeChat

fuck off dwyer....

13. Johnny Canuck3

:D

[Garfield in a discussion of race with a black man]: "Hey nigger! Nigger!"

:D

14. GarfieldLeChat

:rolleyes:

15. phildwyer

Oh dearie me, the racist filth who likes to post stuff like this to public message boards:

Is getting upset is he? Well what a shame that is. Time for you to go, fucker.

16. GarfieldLeChat

on topic or not at all...

I'm not going to respond to you again dwyer you can spam the boards to your hearts content you have zero value in this debate or indeed on the boards and it wastes my time and derails the thread to continue responding to someone like you.

laters troll boy...

17. TAE

TAE http://tinyurl.com/U75TAE R.I.P.

Indeed, take it to the 'relationships' forum. ;)

18. phildwyer

You're the topic now, craphead. You made yourself the topic thus:

Log off now and never come back.

19. durruti02

durruti02 love and rage!

fair play

20. durruti02

durruti02 love and rage!

there will be one as long as the US/Uk has a need for a destabilising force in the Middles east .. IF we stopped using mid east oil etc the US money flow into israel would stop overnight ..

21. durruti02

durruti02 love and rage!

the potential of a one state is way more healthy! and don't forget israeli culture only existed with the ( on top of the nazis) destruction of yiddish culture

22. agricola

Thats very wrong IMHO. The support for Israel is not because the West needs a destabilizing force in the ME, its because of (mainly) US domestic politics, for which they are willing to accept the immense destabilization (and cost) that Israel causes.

23. durruti02

durruti02 love and rage!

no i disagree .. read up on the support for israel amongst teh texans / oil etc and the southern churches .. the bastionof zionism in the US ios no longer the sterotypical jewish new yorker but the south .. IF there was no mid east oil there would be NO israel .. for right or wrong

24. TAE

If we could convince all the US christians that Israel not-equals Judaism, that would help.

I know it took me a while to get there.

25. agricola

Thats far more because of the success in encouraging end-times christian groups to support Israel than it is because of economic reasons.

26. durruti02

durruti02 love and rage!

yes i know what you mean but sorry but you are not cynical enough! the end times is USED by BIG OIL :)

27. TAE

As I hinted above, it is not just end-times, in the evangelical church there is (correctly) a general sympathy towards jewish people.

28. durruti02

durruti02 love and rage!

oh btw the only reason i am not at the march is i have a nasty head cold/cough etc :(

29. durruti02

durruti02 love and rage!

and entirely new .. and fits in exactly with big oil interests

30. TAE

No, it is not entirely new, and it is not just in the US, and it is certainly not all about oil.