1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it me or have bras gone really boring?

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by madzone, Apr 11, 2012.

1. mentalchik

mentalchik far too big for her boots

No i've never had a fitting but have always gone about bra buying in a methodical way and am pretty sure i'm wearing the right size....

it does amaze me though how many women don't sort this though.....i see people all the time at work etc that are obviously wearing ill fitting bras..............

2. Greebo

Greebo Laquelle lettre de "non" n'as tu pas compris?

Agreed. Given the difference that the wrong size can make not just to your comfort but to the fit of everything you wear over that bra, IMHO it's common sense to check your size (not just by measuring but by checking whether the back's creeping up etc) and change it as often as needed.

3. madzone

madzone Physically unfavourable

Most successful fitting I ever had was a virtual one on Urban :D

4. spanglechick

spanglechick Lying in the gutter, looking like a star.

I bought this:

[​IMG]

and this:

[​IMG]

from bravissimo yesterday. Went in to try the basque on because it only goes up to a G cup, and i'm a 32H/HH... so needed to see if i could get away with the 34G. I can, but it's hopeless if i take the straps off. Still - it's good and long in the body, and covers any sagginess, so is a very flattering option if suspenders are required.

5. madzone

Debenhams bras have finally arrived. They're nice enough :thumbs:

wtfftw likes this.
  6. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

7. stuff_it

stuff_it Nerd burglar

8. Ax^

Ax^ Silly Rabbit

not seen a bra in 4 months cannot comment

:(

9. kittyP

kittyP schmeeer

I often wear a bra in bed as they get uncomfortably into the wrong places :(

Me76 likes this.
  10. madzone

Like next door's coal bunker?

kittyP likes this.
  11. weepiper

weepiper eb slootly non verbal

I had to wear a bra in bed while I was breastfeeding so I had something to hold the pads on otherwise I'd leak everywhere. I hated it though and that was my favourite bit about stopping breastfeeding, being able to sleep unfettered again :D