1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insect War

Discussion in 'science and environment' started by biggus dickus, May 28, 2012.

1. biggus dickus

biggus dickus what a dork! Banned

So a big cockroach came into our apartment today and scared the shit out of my girlfriend

But anyway, it set off the question in my head of who would win in a war between ants and cockroaches?
    I don't know if they ever do have wars with each other, I imagine that they just avoid each other

But if there was a full on global conflict who would win? Are there any other insects in the running?

Oh and btw I did also plan to clean all the dark places and put stuff down to make them leave, I don't just think about stupid stuff all the time lol

Mephitic and camouflage like this.
  2. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

3. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Turned out nice again

they'd team up and take on all comers.

4. camouflage

camouflage that's right, space pirate.

I like this thread.:)

[​IMG]

MEGA-COLONY OF ARGENTINEAN ANTS TAKES OVER WORLD!

The ants would win. They are serious and organized and many.

5. camouflage

Come to think of it let's say there's 3,600 tonnes of ant on planet Earth. I'd say that meant about 1,700 tonnes of cockroach. Ants'a got the weight of numbers init.

6. Mephitic

Mephitic It's not easy having a good time

your not considering wasps, wasps would win, wasps are cunts.

7. camouflage

Because they are cunts they would ally with their cousins the ants.

In a world wide war between ants and cockroaches they would see which way the wind was blowing.

8. Mephitic

Wasps cannot be trusted, as soon as the tide turned in favour of the ants the wasps would betray them in a epic manner. As previously mentioned wasps tend to be somewhat cuntish.

9. camouflage

[​IMG]

The tide of the ants will never turn. Their dominion extends over all the earth and is everlasting.

Although wasps are indeed cunts.

Mephitic likes this.
  10. Mephitic

just look at this wee cunt...

[​IMG]

11. biggus dickus

I know that there are more ants but cockroaches are much harder to get rid of (as a human). Is that just because cockroaches use humans more than ants?

12. dilute micro

dilute micro esse quam videri

It's about how roaches get started.

biggus dickus likes this.
  13. twentythreedom

twentythreedom a Somali pirate riding a dinosaur, obviously

anyone see that tv prog about the underground ant city that they filled with concrete and excavated? (the people notthe ants, the ants had left). It was amazing - ants know their stuff. Then there's those soldier ants that build tunnels and kill and chop up anything in their way!! Proper nails, is ants. Don't fuck with ants.

14. biggus dickus

Someone told me that cockroaches would be the only thing that survived a global nuclear war

If it was the same volume of ants and cockroaches who would win?

15. Johnny Canuck3

Johnny Canuck3 Well-Known Member

Ants. Ants are predators; cockroaches are scavengers.

It's like hawks vs seagulls.

16. camouflage

ffy

17. biggus dickus

Can't pretend I'm not disappointed with the lack of conjecture on this thread

Are ants the hardest creature on the planet?

I don't rate wasps at all, once there was a nest of wasps living under my window and I was sat there playing Football Manager and Facebook and butchering wasps in downtime. Then I ended up burning their nest, but they really were crap wasps

18. Greebo

Greebo Does my bum look big in this paradigm shift?

It's too hot to think straight - what do you expect?

19. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

Spiders would probably enjoy more facetime:

[​IMG]

20. Greebo

Greebo Does my bum look big in this paradigm shift?

But they're arachnids, not insects.

21. Yetman

Yetman Cheesecar Fucksquad #1

I have actually created a centurion style bear pit using a large pie dish and about 9 species of creature we found in our apartment in Spain when on holiday a while back. We had cockroach vs spider, wingless moth vs shield bug AND NONE OF THEM KICKED OFF WITH ANY OF THE OTHERS :mad:

Fun was to be had however, by tieing a long hair around a moth, leash style, and taking it for a fly around the complex :)

22. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

Cockroaches. They'd instigate a nuclear war knowing they'd be the only ones to survive. Along with Keith Richards.